What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The music at my "Gym" aka Lounge is whatever the f**k I want to listen to.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Avril Lavigne singing 'Fuel' ?
That's not overrated.

It's f**king crimial

Just like Snoop singing Sad But True

Snoop, you dumb f**k, you don't 'bounce' to metal. you also don't say 'biatch' in a metallica song. He should have been given the saddam treatment for that.

Dumb f**k rappers thinking they're musicians, f**k off and get a job you welfare cheat.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Avril Lavigne singing 'Fuel' ?

That's not overrated.

It's f**king crimial

Snoop, you dumb f**k, you don't 'bounce' to metal. you also don't say 'biatch' in a metallica song. He should have been given the saddam treatment for that.

Dumb f**k rappers thinking they're musicians, f**k off and get a job you welfare cheat.

LOL What the f**k is this? Was there some sort of pop tribute to Metallica album that I dont know about?

adamkungl

Immortal
That's not overrated.

It's f**king crimial

dear me. You just made my life a tad worse by knowing that exists

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTV Icon did a Metallica thing back in 2001 I believe (prior to St.Anger being released)

They did this doco type thing on Metallica and got various musicians to play Metallica songs.

Korn did One, Limp Bizkit did Sanitarium, some comedian Jim someone I believe, made a c**k of himself, Avril lavigne sang Fuel, Staind did Nothing Else Matters, Sum 41 did a balls up of an effort of a Meticalla Medly as well and Snoop did Sad But True.

If you want to see how sh*thouse some musicians are and how difficult they make Metallica's work look, then check it out. You'll want to kill something after watching Snoops 'performance'

You'll also enjoy Kirk cringing through Limp Bizkit's effort

And to top it all off, hosted by mega f**ktard Lisa Marie Presley.

Metallica played at the end. The doco was good. Korn and Bizkit weren't too shabby compared to the rest, however the rest were a complete merkin up exercise

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Dear god that cover from Snoop Dog was just about the most awful thing I have heard in a good long time. The other covers wern't to bad but that one was pure sh*t on a stick.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mate, i'd take sh*t on a stick over snoop.

It's a slow song as it is, but he was still too slow to keep up, so they had to gradually slow the band down so he could keep up.

There needs to be a still of Snoop signing that with the word, as big as humanly possible FAIL right across it

McLovin

Staff member
There needs to be a still of Snoop signing that with the word, as big as humanly possible FAIL right across it

Snoopfail.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL

Ain't that the truth.

They should run the video of snoop trying to sing that song and at the end have a guy say "This is what drugs do to you kids. Don't do drugs"

Drug taking will plummet amongst children immediately, and in adults too.

People will even stop smoking cigarettes.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay more Overrated stuff:

Melbourne declaring itself the sporting capital of the nation yet there is absolutely bugger all mention of Rugby League until after midnight when all the sh*thouse sms flirt texting ads start up.

The NRL not trying hard enough to push the game in Victoria thus meaning f**k all people in Victoria develop an interest in it, thus rendering it viewable at ridiculous times like midnight and beyond.

Channel 9 for being softcocks and not trying to challenge the AFL by televising Rugby League live on a Friday night, instead opting to show sh*thouse movies like Miss Marple, Driving Miss Daisy, Fried Green Tomatoes, Harry Potter bullsh*t and other boring useless f**ked up movies that only appeal to the dead or almost dead.

The barrage of AFL chat shows on TV down here. I have 3 different Channel Nine channels, all show the exact same stuff, 7 different channel 7 channels, 5 SBS channels, 4 ABC Channels, and 5 TEN Channels. Can't we get Rugby league at a normal hour of the day on just one of these f**kING CHANNELS FOR f**kS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k it

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how you live in Melbourne.

I've spent a few weeks and weekends down there over time and its unbearable to me. If you didn't have Foxtel down there it'd be completely ridiculous.

All you hear or see on TV, Radio, Newspapers is AFL garbage and usually its conveyed by some nuffy with some gay, ridiculous or mispelt nickname like Spida, Thumpa or Woosha.

Its like they say, "Wow, that guy can kick a ball hard, lets nickname him thumper, but lets give it a gay little twist by spelling it as thumpa".

It would kill me living down there.

Latest posts