What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

11Straight

Juniors
Well, my recent experience with meat head St. George fans in this thread recently I've come to the conclusion that nobody is more vindictive about a loss to the Storm than Dragqueens fans. Given the recent invasion to the Storm forums by the likes of yourself and fullysicksoccafan I'd assume he was one of your flock. After all, Chook could be a nickname...but if he's a Roosters fan I'm sure he'll come in here bleating about our conduct after the Storm play them later in the season.
I'll give condo the credit he thinks his own views ableit the spelling but he ain't a dragon that's for sure.

Maybe just maybe it isn't just us dragon fans that are critical of the way bellamy and captain (i need an opinion on everything) Smith have run this crew for the last 3 seasons.

11Straight

Juniors
Maybe. The only difference is that most of us have gotten over 2008 while you are still full of piss and wind about 1999!
Difference being you were absolutley thrashed last year compared to us getting arse raped by hollywood and the news gang.

But you are very wrong i am well over "99" and i also believe karma is gonna bite you pack of mexican gremlins on the arse,

You can only cheat and get away with it for so long and i'll be the first to pop a bottle of champagne when you miss the 8 this year.

11Straight

Juniors
Some people may compare getting arse raped to getting beat 40-0.

Then what the f**k are you still doing in here? You've been spouting the same bullsh*t 1000 different ways for the last 2 weeks! You could have fooled me if you claim to be over 1999!
You silly old fart.:lol:

i'm here because you're filthy club has corrupted the fine game of rugby league since your inception.

99 aside you can't tell me the 2 refs have not been brought in because you pack of wanks cheated the game of any excitement for the last 3 years,I hate manly but when they flogged you prats last year i never cheered louder and harder because it was the signalling to the end of the stranglehold you and news ltd had on the game.

enjoy life in the gutter it's where your scummy club belongs.

11Straight

Juniors
You are the biggest girl in this place!! Quit your wah wahing. You're BORING!!!
f**k your funny hahah.....let me know when you say something worthwhile you attention seeking tart.

Typical reply when you have nothing to offer other than having your rack flashed everytime you post.:sarcasm:

Oh i noticed you put me on ignore what a coward.:lol::lol:

Also likes to make fun of people who have a disabled family member you are top quality you muppet.

11Straight

Juniors
i will stab you in the neck....with...a knife.

nah seriously...we get your point...we are grubby we cheat blah blah blah...piss off now...you made it clear....and we beat your guys yet again...a week before our next clash come back in here trolling...untill then just admit your team lost to the better side on the night and get over it.
yeah i'm over this now it is getting stale.

11Straight

Juniors
i will stab you in the neck....with...a knife.

nah seriously...we get your point...we are grubby we cheat blah blah blah...piss off now...you made it clear....and we beat your guys yet again...a week before our next clash come back in here trolling...untill then just admit your team lost to the better side on the night and get over it.
and your another muppet so go f**k yourself see you next time.

LESStar58

Referee
f**k your funny hahah.....let me know when you say something worthwhile you attention seeking tart.

Typical reply when you have nothing to offer other than having your rack flashed everytime you post.:sarcasm:

Oh i noticed you put me on ignore what a coward.:lol::lol:

Also likes to make fun of people who have a disabled family member you are top quality you muppet.

You seem to have a hatred for breasts... is it because you were breast fed until you were in your teens?