What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Post Milestone and Appreciation thread II

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ten thousand (saying it in numbers didn't seem to do it justice) posts by the Big Man aka BM aka BunniesMan.

Ten THOUSAND posts of wit, intelligence, unique thinking and expert opinion of all topics ranging from Rugby League to Cricket to Current Affairs to Poker and the list goes on and on.

And ofcourse the bulk of my last 1k posts or so that have been in FFB. I just make everywhere I go a better and brighter place to be

Apey

Staff member
Ten thousand (saying it in numbers didn't seem to do it justice) posts by the Big Man aka BM aka BunniesMan.

Ten THOUSAND posts of wit, intelligence, unique thinking and expert opinion of all topics ranging from Rugby League to Cricket to Current Affairs to Poker and the list goes on and on.

And ofcourse the bulk of my last 1k posts or so that have been in FFB. I just make everywhere I go a better and brighter place to be

Congratulations m'Lord!

You are truly an inspiration, sir.

dogslife

Coach

Of those 10,000 I dare say at least 3 or 4 were mildly interesting/truthful

BunniesMan

Immortal
I should add to my previous post: here's hoping to 10k more that are every bit just as interesting.

Congratulations m'Lord!

You are truly an inspiration, sir.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
Of those 10,000 I dare say at least 3 or 4 were mildly interesting/truthful
:lol: Compared to what you usually have to say to me, that's a massive compliment. You can be alright when you want to be too.

Joker's Wild

Coach
11 000 ladies and gentlemen

druk+11000.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
I see I've posted 3814 times in 93 days.

41 posts a day. And that's with a bit of a decrease the last week or so.

Boss.

Apey

Staff member
That's just because your photo is getting plastered all over the place again.

Don't let it beat you.

Try and hit 50 posts a day... from... now!

Latest posts