What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Preliminary Finals ticket thread

iggy plop

First Grade
Willow said:
syphon said:
i think you need to have a look at who initiates the slanging matches. i don't attack RL unless some bigot attacks another sport.
From where I'm sitting, you initiate all the NRL v AFL squabbles.
syphon said:
...people tend to make anti afl/union snipes mainly because their own sport is in disarray, and in an effort to bring other sports down with them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you mean as opposed to you making anti-Rugby League snipes? LOL... this is priceless stuff.

A question Syphon... did you ever hang out at the AFL NineMsn forum, the Sports Bar?

Another question... do you like any other sport besides AFL?

And one last question (indulge me) - do you have a great dislike for Rugby League and if so, why have you joined a forum dominated by RL supporters?

Go ahead... give it your best shot.

Syphon was actually booted off the bigfooty.com site, so he has no where to go other than other code's sites. Who knows how many others he's been punted from. Can't even stay on his beloved AFL forums.

What a sad case.

Alan Shore

First Grade
iggy plop said:
Willow said:
syphon said:
i think you need to have a look at who initiates the slanging matches. i don't attack RL unless some bigot attacks another sport.
From where I'm sitting, you initiate all the NRL v AFL squabbles.
syphon said:
...people tend to make anti afl/union snipes mainly because their own sport is in disarray, and in an effort to bring other sports down with them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you mean as opposed to you making anti-Rugby League snipes? LOL... this is priceless stuff.

A question Syphon... did you ever hang out at the AFL NineMsn forum, the Sports Bar?

Another question... do you like any other sport besides AFL?

And one last question (indulge me) - do you have a great dislike for Rugby League and if so, why have you joined a forum dominated by RL supporters?

Go ahead... give it your best shot.

Syphon was actually booted off the bigfooty.com site, so he has no where to go other than other code's sites. Who knows how many others he's been punted from. Can't even stay on his beloved AFL forums.

What a sad case.

Is that true?

Syphon: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: