What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raiders and BJ

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
If he is a lazy merkin and continues with his shit attitude Stuart won't put up with it. He will be playing mounties the second he steps out of line.

chigurh

All fair enough concerns, but he has the potential to be devastating.

I thought he was great for the Knights in the last 8 or so games of 2014.

God-King Dean

Immortal
His head seems to be inflating. It may burst soon.

images

Catfish.jpg

nick87

Coach
I reckon he's going to absolutely kill it for at least the first 12-18 months, what happens after that? Well history is usually the best predictor of future behaviour. I think he will respond well to Stuart for at least 18 months. From there he's every chance to get comfortable, lazy and bored or what ever.

this is a risky signing and i dont feel super great about it. But he's here now and ill give him a fresh slate, the roosters stuff concern me more than the Knights stuff, that f**king club is a disgrace right now and their issues extend FAR beyond Leilua.
]

Frederick

Staff member
I reckon he's going to absolutely kill it for at least the first 12-18 months, what happens after that? Well history is usually the best predictor of future behaviour. I think he will respond well to Stuart for at least 18 months. From there he's every chance to get comfortable, lazy and bored or what ever.

this is a risky signing and i dont feel super great about it. But he's here now and ill give him a fresh slate, the roosters stuff concern me more than the Knights stuff, that f**king club is a disgrace right now and their issues extend FAR beyond Leilua.
]

I'm well aware of how much you hate us, and you probably won't do it, but I recommend you listen to this:

https://soundcloud.com/1233newcastle/whats-wrong-with-the-newcastle-knights

That there is an interview between Nuffy from these forums, and the ceo of the knights Brian McGuigan, or the magic chairwizard as he is now known for obvious reasons. Listening to him gives you an idea of just how f**ked we really are

Jason Maher

Immortal
If Sticky can somehow get the silly errors and dumb decision making out of his game, he has potential. Funny how switching clubs can change the trajectory of a player's career sometimes.

If Sticky can somehow get the silly errors and dumb decision making out of his game, he has potential. Funny how switching clubs can change the trajectory of a player's career sometimes.

Yes but considering he is still doing the same silly stuff after 2 years under Wayne Bennett who, in my opinion, has far superior man management skills than Ricky Stuart, I think you might be hoping for too much from BJ.