What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TomRedVRiver

Bench
For centre? Sure! He's an absolute weapon.
For fullback? Hmmm... Questionable.

One things for sure, he is f**king quick. We need that desperately.

Bench
If we don't add some speed and a prop then next season is going to be a long season.
McIdiot's power game is sustainable over a season. I bet coaches like Bellamy have the players and a plan to ovrrcone the power game.

Crush

Coach
Yes his defence leaves a lot to be desired.also believe his hearing is not too good ,especially coaches.if Bennett can't get him firing jetski has no chance
Whats with the jetski thing? I don't get that. Is it derogatory? Does he own a jetski? Is that a negative thing to own a jetski? Do you have an issue with people that own jetskis? Should coaches not own jetskis?
Please explain.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Whats with the jetski thing? I don't get that. Is it derogatory? Does he own a jetski? Is that a negative thing to own a jetski? Do you have an issue with people that own jetskis? Should coaches not own jetskis?
Please explain.
Please pay attention!

Banjo2014

Juniors
Please explain.
Crush got me to, I asked on another thread, McIdiot, McJetski etc - down here in Belize (another overseas dragon) we really have to pay attention

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Crush got me to, I asked on another thread, McIdiot, McJetski etc - down here in Belize (another overseas dragon) we really have to pay attention
Since when do you have the right to tell us what names we can use wake up to yourself Jack your not expected to like everything I say .Just as much as I won't like everything you say it's a forum for opinions some you will like some you wont you can call Mary/Paul/ jetski/mcanchor whatever you want.i also will reciprocate.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
While I'm on the subject CRUSH .have you been living under a rock didn't hear the story about Mary's super duper jetski and how he got BEN HUNT with it .

Crush

Coach
Since when do you have the right to tell us what names we can use wake up to yourself Jack your not expected to like everything I say .Just as much as I won't like everything you say it's a forum for opinions some you will like some you wont you can call Mary/Paul/ jetski/mcanchor whatever you want.i also will reciprocate.
Thats really hard to read. After a question usually people use this symbol (?) Its called a question mark. And when a sentence is finished usually people use this symbol (.) Its called a fullstop. Ofcourse we all make spelling errors, thats fine, but just to make your posts a little easier for us to understand you might want to try to use the symbols above. No offense intended mate, I am just trying to help our overseas member out.
Oh and on the Jetski thing, yes I heard the story about Paul McGregor riding a jetski while Ben Hunt was in negotiations but I just don't get why you call him McJetski. Why do you call him McJetski? Is it derogatory? Are you upset that he owns a jetski? Was it poor form to be riding a jetski in attempt to lure Ben Hunt to the Dragons?
? ? ?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Well mr CRUSH. Or is it mrs crush I didn't realize,this forum had a proof reader/ editor.well thank you for the English lesson.should I need any help in the future,you shall be my first call.are you perhaps related to Mr drag queen?.have a nice day .

denis preston

First Grade
Who was the Dragons player who played for City this year got onto facebook and bagged the Blues on their performance ? Can't be Marketo so must be Sele as they said a red line has been put through his name for future selections.Would think that both players would be Buckleys of being selected anyhow !

Old Timer

Coach
Overseas dragon
How dare you call Mc Fookknuckle Mc Jetski it just isn't the right thing to do.
Now go to the bathroom, clean your teeth, comb your hair and do try and pay attention in Mr/Mrs/Master/Ms Crush's English class because he/she/shim is evidently having trouble understanding you, even though everyone else seems to get the intent of your posts easily.
It just goes to show you how bad the "Dragons positivity sector" is going when they have to resort to English grammar lessons for things to write about.

Crush

Coach
Overseas dragon
How dare you call Mc Fookknuckle Mc Jetski it just isn't the right thing to do.
Now go to the bathroom, clean your teeth, comb your hair and do try and pay attention in Mr/Mrs/Master/Ms Crush's English class because he/she/shim is evidently having trouble understanding you, even though everyone else seems to get the intent of your posts easily.
It just goes to show you how bad the "Dragons positivity sector" is going when they have to resort to English grammar lessons for things to write about.
Hahaha, very good OT, I like that!

Latest posts