What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

kit66

Bench
Hopoate to join St George this yr

Really ? Why ? I can only imagine that Bird will go to 2nd row ( a really bad and unnecessary idea imo ) and Hoppa will got o centre. A noted defender with a strong running game but hasn't done much recently. Just 4 wins , 3 tries, 3 try assists from his last 27 games albeit in a sh*t team.
Hook seems hell bent on results without conceding that we are too far off the pace to achieve much this year. Making the finals would give the fans some satisfaction but be ultimately fruitless, better to blood some young fellas and get them on their feet.

St Tangles

Bench
No..they train and play together.
Still a big fine to club and probasbly one by the govt / police and maybe players given weeks for stupidity by NRL
but if they are in a bubble together no need to isolate
Outsiders there.whole different world
Don't they still have to follow government requirements considering his place is in a lockdown area?

Dragon David

First Grade
I cannot believe that these guys could do such a stupid thing if in fact it actually happened. This certainly will hit us very hard if so. If Vaughn is the culprit to have arranged this party and to have any other Dragons players attend, then he deserves to be punished and fined.

You would think that with Dugan and the Bulldogs players copping it recently that these guys would even contemplate this "get together" is so irresponsible.

Hopefully, it is only Vaughn and friends and no other Dragons.

I just cannot believe it! WTF!

BLM01

First Grade
Don't they still have to follow government requirements considering his place is in a lockdown area?
Of course no one has said they dont, but they are allowed to be together at work, in the bathrooms, in the gyms without masks etc etc, so the result is no outsiders, no need to isolate or isk to the community
They are tested for Covid regularly
As all have said it was dumd, selfish and what other adjective you can think of.
As I have also said earlier the police or govt and NRL will fine em hard

St Tangles

Bench
Of course no one has said they dont, but they are allowed to be together at work, in the bathrooms, in the gyms without masks etc etc, so the result is no outsiders, no need to isolate or isk to the community
As all have said it was dumd, selfish and what other adjective you can think of.
Was just a question mate

Crush

Coach
Media will have a field day if true.
They’ll get hammered. Expect outlandish suspensions and fines.
Vlandys will step in and make an example of them for putting the game in jeopardy blah blah….
Best avoid the sports news for a while.

thebigredv

First Grade
Vlandys will step in and make an example of them for putting the game in jeopardy blah blah….

True

But

Just on 2gb, still piecing this together.

A male 30 and a female 29 were questioned by police, 4 males who were non residents were questioned and asked to leave. that's the latest report.

BLM01

First Grade
Really ? Why ? I can only imagine that Bird will go to 2nd row ( a really bad and unnecessary idea imo ) and Hoppa will got o centre. A noted defender with a strong running game but hasn't done much recently. Just 4 wins , 3 tries, 3 try assists from his last 27 games albeit in a sh*t team.
Hook seems hell bent on results without conceding that we are too far off the pace to achieve much this year. Making the finals would give the fans some satisfaction but be ultimately fruitless, better to blood some young fellas and get them on their feet.
Hook anticipated this Covid breach was coming. We may be short a few players

Old Timer

Coach
I was given Methotrexate to take for Rheumatoid arthritis and it helped a lot. My Doc said to take Glucosamine 1000 for the knee which I am taking and is helping.

Arthritis is caused by too much inflammation so need to reduce consumption of white bread, white rice, pasta and the following -

You can influence inflammation by eating anti-inflammatory foods, such as leafy greens and colorful vegetables, and avoiding these 7 inflammatory foods:
  • Processed foods. ...
  • Omega-6 fatty acids. ...
  • Sugar and certain sugar alternatives. ...
  • Red meat and fried foods. ...
  • Refined carbohydrates. ...
  • Cheese and high-fat dairy. ...
  • Alcohol.
Hopefully this will help.
I have a auto immune / mucke degeneration issue and I have to have weekly Methotrexate injections amongst other things.

Was on Extremely high doses of Prednisone for a year as well and then weaned off that over years or so

Both are nasty nasty drugs if you are not very very careful

Been on Methotrexate forc10 years and will probably stay on it until I leave the room fir the last time.

Nit nice this getting old stuff and all power to those that have health related issues.

ALSGI

Bench
I hope if true that they're harshly penalised - hopefully not us Dragons supporters being penalised.

My wife and I who both got our second jab 5 weeks ago have been in isolation for over a week (ends tonight) have been tested 3 times this week and told not to even answer the front door. It's been a rough week, harder than I could've imagined but necessary.

So zero sympathy for selfish, stupid overpaid and underperforming morons that could literally f**k life up for everybody without a second thought.

Crush

Coach
I hope if true that they're harshly penalised - hopefully not us Dragons supporters being penalised.

My wife and I who both got our second jab 5 weeks ago have been in isolation for over a week (ends tonight) have been tested 3 times this week and told not to even answer the front door. It's been a rough week, harder than I could've imagined but necessary.

So zero sympathy for selfish, stupid overpaid and underperforming morons that could literally f**k life up for everybody without a second thought.
Hit them where it hurts, fine them 200K each. But don’t suspend them and punish the fans….

Splinters

Juniors
Run for the hills! It's covid! Oh, it's a modern plague!

Covid deaths so far in Australia. 910. (Compare with road fatalities for 2019 - 1,194)

Average age of death. 84 years.

A quarter of all Covid deaths are people aged over 90 years.

The CFR (Case Fatality Rate) for people over 90 years of age is 40%. So even at such an advanced age, you still have a better than even chance of surviving it.

The case fatality rate for people under the age of 60 is 0.04%.

The yearly case fatality rate for the common flu (all ages) is calculated by the WHO at around 0.10%

Pre-existing conditions:

Pre-existing chronic diseases have been found to be risk factors for severity of COVID-19 in people who have contracted it.

More than 70% of covid deaths had at least one pre-existing chronic condition listed on the death certificate:
- Dementia was the most commonly certified co-morbidity, present in more than 40% of cases; - Chronic cardiac conditions including coronary atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathies and atrial fibrillation were certified in over 30% of deaths due to COVID-19.
- Other conditions that weaken the immune system including diabetes, hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases were each present in over 15% of deaths;
- Blood and lymph cancers (e.g. leukaemia) were the most commonly certified cancer type among those deaths;

The type of comorbidities most commonly present in Australian deaths due to COVID-19 are consistent with those reported internationally.

Shut down the national economy?

Isolate the well instead of the sick?

Dispose of civil rights.

For something this trivial?

Really, the population is utterly braindead,.

Why are we not just laughing at this outrageous fraud?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Covid deaths so far in Australia. 910. (Compare with road fatalities for 2019 - 1,194)

The CFR (Case Fatality Rate) for people over 90 years of age is 40%. So even at such an advanced age, you still have a better than even chance of surviving it.

The yearly case fatality rate for the common flu (all ages) is calculated by the WHO at around 0.10%

Pre-existing conditions:

Pre-existing chronic diseases have been found to be risk factors for severity of COVID-19 in people who have contracted it.

More than 70% of covid deaths had at least one pre-existing chronic condition listed on the death certificate:
- Dementia was the most commonly certified co-morbidity, present in more than 40% of cases; - Chronic cardiac conditions including coronary atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathies and atrial fibrillation were certified in over 30% of deaths due to COVID-19.
- Other conditions that weaken the immune system including diabetes, hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases were each present in over 15% of deaths;
- Blood and lymph cancers (e.g. leukaemia) were the most commonly certified cancer type among those deaths;

The type of comorbidities most commonly present in Australian deaths due to COVID-19 are consistent with those reported internationally.

Dispose of civil rights.

Vaughany .jpg

ALSGI

Bench

Pre-existing conditions:

Dispose of civil rights.

Idiot.

“Isolate the well instead of the sick?”

So you’re hapier with just isolating the sick - you sick f**k?

TruSaint

Referee

Pre-existing conditions:

Dispose of civil rights.

Give yourself an uppercut you fool.

Latest posts