What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Run Home and Ladder Predictor

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Assuming this team can get their shit together and start playing like they were at the start of the year they might actually be in a decent position if results go the way they should. Using the Ladder Predictor I get Brisbane finishing 6th but that actually puts the team in a better position finals-wise than they would be in 4th.

If they finish 4th they face either the Sharks or Melbourne away. (I predicted Melbourne to finish on top)

If they finish 6th they face the Warriors at home - a much more preferable game.

I have the Ladder looking like this after 26 rounds:

1. Storm - 46pts
2. Sharks - 43pts
3. Cowboys - 36pts
4. Raiders - 35pts
5. Bulldogs - 34pts
6. Broncos - 32pts
7. Warriors - 30pts
8. Titans - 29pts

The run home for Brisbane I predicted the following:

Rd 23
Eels @ home - Win

Rd 24
Bulldogs @ home - Win

Rd 25
Storm away - Loss

Rd 26
Roosters @ home - Win

Of course all of the above is completely irrelevant if they can't actually start resembling the team they were at the start of the season. Hopefully they took the grinding wet win over the Dragons as a confidence booster.

some11

Referee
Our horrible form has been a bit of a blessing, potentially hosting a home final is much better than playing 1st/2nd away and getting belted.

We need as much momentum as we can get if we are to make a fist of this finals series.