What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The semi final race

Mader45

Juniors
Exactly...could be 30 to 50 multiplied by 2 the way the bronc's are goin...

But who knows, the bunnies could even beat them....we'll see.

I don't buy any of the Rabbitohs hype.

Melbourne has won 12 in a row. 12! Brisbane are playing extremely well. The Sea Eagles will always be a powerhouse when it comes down to it. The Warriors are on the up and up and the Tigers are going for their 7th straight win next Monday.

Yet there is so much hype around the bunnies right now.

It'd be like if a world war broke out and Australia kicked Samoa, Tonga and New Zealands ass.

I highly doubt any of Europe or the Americas would be sitting around biting their fingernails. They'll say 'Let them have their glorified continent of a handful of people while we continue to run the billions worldwide'.

Borat.

Juniors
funny thing is if the Bunnies make the Finals the will get Melbourne in Melbourne...

Tigerm

First Grade
I don't buy any of the Rabbitohs hype.

Melbourne has won 12 in a row. 12! Brisbane are playing extremely well. The Sea Eagles will always be a powerhouse when it comes down to it. The Warriors are on the up and up and the Tigers are going for their 7th straight win next Monday.

Yet there is so much hype around the bunnies right now.

It'd be like if a world war broke out and Australia kicked Samoa, Tonga and New Zealands ass.

I highly doubt any of Europe or the Americas would be sitting around biting their fingernails. They'll say 'Let them have their glorified continent of a handful of people while we continue to run the billions worldwide'.
WOW that was deep?

westie

Bench
I'd prefer to see Souths make 8. Melbourne will probably do most clubs down there, but at least Souths are capable of having a crack. The Knights would almost certainly turn up, try hard and go home beat.

Well they are 32 pts ahead at the moment, with Souths playing Broncos next game?
"Tigers_are _premiers" could be about right?

But Rabbits and Knights are playing each other in the last game.

If the difference ov for/against between them is 49 before that game, Souths will need to win by 25. This would make their f/a increase by 25 and knights f/a would decrease by 25. Hence the "divided by 2".

Tigers should be top 4 by the end of the day......All we need to do is win by 12+.. Should be easy enough....but i guess i shouldn't talk too soon huh..

Tigerm

First Grade
Tigers should be top 4 by the end of the day......All we need to do is win by 12+.. Should be easy enough....but i guess i shouldn't talk too soon huh..
Just in case, we have the cowboys & warriors ripping in to each next week, should ensure mimimal pts scored, so let the titans & the sharks do the right thing & capitulate & the top 4 spot is ours :):D:lol:

Mader45

Juniors
Hopefully the humility of cheering the Dragons on yesterday pays off with two wins over the next two games. Cant really see the cowboys beating NZ, despite their record, as JT is awol during games. Looking like an SFS semi against the warriors for now. Id prefer the Cowboys though.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My crystal ball says

Storm v Knights
Eagles v Cowboys
Broncos v Warriors
Tigers v Dragons

scarcev

Juniors
Our semi's start this week against the Sharkies. Win we play in Sydney against Dragons in a game that can go either way and we will be ok anyway, lose we go to Brisbane in a must win I reckon as one of the top two will go down with the injury and suspension lists they have after the Friday Fight night.

meltiger

First Grade
A loss will mean Lang Park only if the top 3 win. On your assumption of Manly or Melbourne losing (Melbourne won't) Brisbane would be straight through to a prelim. We would be away to whoever beat Manly or Melbourne

Latest posts