What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sheer beauty of Rugby League

Who is really the most attractive player in RL history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loudstrat

Coach
Inspired by the evolution inherent in the Sharks v Dragons sombre affairs thread..........

Just who is the all time image of male model perfection that has inspired the most female nipple erections in the history of our great game? For mine the top 5 contenders are:

GAVIN MILLER (Wests, Cronulla)
p-109-08.jpg

Mark Harris (Roosters)
img_9786.jpg

Kevin Campion (Gold Coast, St George, Adelaide, Brisbane, New Zealand, North Queensland)
4072413.jpg

ANTHONY WATMOUGH (Manly)
831751-anthony-watmough.jpg

BRAD MYERS (Brisbane, Gold Coast)
046886-brad-meyers-gallery-gallery-portrait-366x488-.jpg

Is there anyone else that out trumps these in sheer ugliness???????

Charlie124

First Grade
I submit Anthony Watts, pictured here wearing Josh Dugans clothes, alongside HIS GIRLFRIEND........whom he was accused of bashing.... Here is a bloke whos got a head like a sucked tomato, who somehow manages to trick this smoking hot woman into being seen with him and instead of locking her down he allegedly knocks her block off. Muppet.

207575-anthony-watts.jpg

Here's another, my apologies to your computer monitors for having to display this.

anthony-watts.jpg

Last edited:

Raider Azz

Bench
I submit Anthony Watts, pictured here wearing Josh Dugans clothes, alongside HIS GIRLFRIEND........whom he was accused of bashing.... Here is a bloke whos got a head like a sucked tomato, who somehow manages to trick this smoking hot woman into being seen with him and instead of locking her down he allegedly knocks her block off. Muppet.

207575-anthony-watts.jpg

Here's another, my apologies to your computer monitors for having to display this.

anthony-watts.jpg

2892141-i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg

Bretto

Bench
Is Kewin Campion like Kevin?

That block head a couple posts up pulled that chick because of money, fame and drugs. Fast women.

Canard

Immortal
Ahhh the 3 iron with ears.

I keep forgetting to click on this thread cause the title makes it look like some sort of gushing tribute, rather than a quality lolz thread.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's a good thing I didn't plan on getting any sleep tonight. These pictures will forever haunt me.

eozsmiles

Bench
Just for the record I voted for Mark Harris. That nose is the work of an evil genius.

Gavin Miller is sort of advantaged/disadvantaged in the photo because you can only see half of his head. Hard to tell if it's his good side or not.

Latest posts