What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Tooooks

Bench
It’s not Harper’s fault he’s not very good and also playing out of position. The effort is there.

BTW, I flicked through the first page of this post. Man, they were some depressing times.

lucablight

First Grade
It’s not Harper’s fault he’s not very good and also playing out of position. The effort is there.

BTW, I flicked through the first page of this post. Man, they were some depressing times.
The try where they got on his outside in their own half was rather concerning. It looked like Harper was running on a treadmill.

Has Joffa been nominated into this illustrious list of legends. The greatest con job the tigers did was getting us to take this fraud of a player on to our books.

zero go forward and doesn’t bring anything to the team other than a name to fill the team list. I’d like to know his stats of making meters yesterday. Would not be surprised if it was negative.

when we signed him I could not believe it. Can’t believe MON and BA saw anything in his game that would help us. Now his taking up precious salary cap space for an absolute dud.

Greig needs to be on the bench.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

It is the clubs fault for him being here in the first place, I’m amazed people think we picked up some genius buy. He was heading to England for a reason. He at least has a crack so he’s already an upgrade up on Blake.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Has Joffa been nominated into this illustrious list of legends. The greatest con job the tigers did was getting us to take this fraud of a player on to our books.

zero go forward and doesn’t bring anything to the team other than a name to fill the team list. I’d like to know his stats of making meters yesterday. Would not be surprised if it was negative.

when we signed him I could not believe it. Can’t believe MON and BA saw anything in his game that would help us. Now his taking up precious salary cap space for an absolute dud.

Greig needs to be on the bench.
I called his signing out and I got attacked by the usual suspects, and I’m the troll lol.

Any more than 250k and he’s on overs considering he was on about 500k there it’s a dud signing. Especially when he is getting a run ahead of the likes of Greig and Morretti.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Joe has greater tackle efficiency than the other players mentioned.
How much is he on compared to the others mentioned?? He’s a solid player who can do a job but he’s hardly worth the money we are paying him. Especially when you consider how light we are on backline depth.

Avenger

Immortal
How much is he on compared to the others mentioned?? He’s a solid player who can do a job but he’s hardly worth the money we are paying him. Especially when you consider how light we are on backline depth.
We are not paying full freight for Joe. That’s why we have him. His whole contract has been supplemented by the Tigers. The % is anyone’s guess.

Delboy

First Grade
We are not paying full freight for Joe. That’s why we have him. His whole contract has been supplemented by the Tigers. The % is anyone’s guess.
Why do they just see a mistake and miss all the important work Joe O does around the ruck, his energy and work rate is important.

Did anyone realise that BA said in his presser that the left edge tidied up when they got the message about spacing they practiced. Of course let’s not mention all the edges in other games that get exposed.

Avenger

Immortal
Why do they just see a mistake and miss all the important work Joe O does around the ruck, his energy and work rate is important.

Did anyone realise that BA said in his presser that the left edge tidied up when they got the message about spacing they practiced. Of course let’s not mention all the edges in other games that get exposed.
It annoys me when people only look at the attacking aspect of the game. I used to do it too. Yes, Greig and Moretti may be better attacking forwards but their defence is nowhere near as good as Joe’s. it’s not even close. After Matterson and Lussick I’d say he is our best forward defender.

Gronk

Staff member
Moretti may be better attacking forwards
You definitely noticed Moretti's energy in that stint and he made a difference, but he is not in the same league as seasoned pigs like big Joe. I like Luca but out there he looked a little too kamikaze and might end up as one of those head bin cases if he doesn't manage his game. He looks smaller than Hopgood out there. Have not looked up the stats.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He was the Tigers player of the year the year before his extension, knowing the Tigers he’s on 500k or more.

Even if they are chipping in 50k-100k it’s still overs especially in a position we are strong in. Would he have had to do so much clean up work if he wasn’t constantly getting dominated in most hit ups?? I think he’s a better player @ 13 working with the other front rowers but with Hoppy there he’s surplus to requirements.

Avenger

Immortal
He was the Tigers player of the year the year before his extension, knowing the Tigers he’s on 500k or more.

Even if they are chipping in 50k-100k it’s still overs especially in a position we are strong in. Would he have had to do so much clean up work if he wasn’t constantly getting dominated in most hit ups?? I think he’s a better player @ 13 working with the other front rowers but with Hoppy there he’s surplus to requirements.
Hopgood needs a rest and is struggling playing 80min. I disagree.