What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

JokerEel

Coach
Why do they just see a mistake and miss all the important work Joe O does around the ruck, his energy and work rate is important.

Did anyone realise that BA said in his presser that the left edge tidied up when they got the message about spacing they practiced. Of course let’s not mention all the edges in other games that get exposed.

I actually think it's the North end of the ground.... Harper scored when Manly winger rushed in.

Lumelume let in 3-4 tries in the first half of cup yesterday.

84 Baby

Referee
Eels fans: we should start with Paulo on bench and another forward starting to take the early heat.
Also Eels fans: why isn’t Ofahengaue running harder?!?!? Look at what Paulo does when he comes on! Why can’t Ofahengaue do that?!?

hindy111

Post Whore
It annoys me when people only look at the attacking aspect of the game. I used to do it too. Yes, Greig and Moretti may be better attacking forwards but their defence is nowhere near as good as Joe’s. it’s not even close. After Matterson and Lussick I’d say he is our best forward defender.

Good defender. But not a bone rattler. Alvaro was a great defender. So was Tim Mannah.

hindy111

Post Whore
Matto only played 41mins yesterday, and he offered a shit load more than Joe O. Blokes like Morretti and Greig are only going to continue to improve while Joe O can only regress. If we had to trade any forward to get Lomax he’d be my first cab of the rank.

Matto can easily handle 60mins. And Jnr only had 31mins. I reckon the hot weather on a day game is why. Once it cools off he will be playing min 45 mins.
If you have 4 forwards on the bench then there is heaps of spare mins for players. Only need 3.
I wouldn't be suprised if Hands comes back once it cools down.