What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Avenger

Immortal
It’s similar to the inverse hall of fame. Not many have escaped it. Today I announce:

Maika Sivo

Maika Sivo is lazy, cannot keep up with the play and only good close to the line. Usually gets found out by opposition wingers with some ticker. His carries are flaccid for a man his size.
Good to see that nothing has changed since 2021. He has now become my most hated player. Can't cop him. Just a kava cream puff.

I am they way, the truth and the spite, nobody gets on the shit list unless it's through me.

Avenger 23:13

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good to see that nothing has changed since 2021. He has now become my most hated player. Can't cop him. Just a kava cream puff.

I am they way, the truth and the spite, nobody gets on the shit list unless it's through me.

Avenger 23:13
He couldn't tie Semi's shoe laces if he tried.

I would be offering Lomax for Sivo and seeing if Flanagan bites.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Apparently it's a list, but one you have to wade through 54 pages of posts to check whether someone is on it or not.

I don't think it's ever been collated into an actual list in one post for audience benefit, not even at the start or end of a season?