What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
according to this kid at morayfield shopping centre where i live :lol: :lol:

I was down there wearing my penrith jersey and just walking normally listening to my ipod, and had people looking at me wierdly, so i turned my music off and walked around a bit and these 2 kids came up and asked me if i was joel clinton and if i was could they get my autograph :lol: :lol:

might be my hair do, or something, but i dont look anything like him :lol:

Kiwipanther

Juniors
lol, PP
I can defo see the similarity with Daniel. Anthony Edwards (Goose) off top gun?

Anthony Edwards

I have a twin in Penrith apparently, PK has mentioned it before. Along with some of my family (saw him at Panthers).

choc_soldier

Coach
Seeing the influx of all these new Penriff supporters lately, I thought I would once again "resuscitate" this thread!

Let's see if we can hammer this thread over the off-season... only four or so months left! :lol:

SP

Bench
excellent stuff, actually might make it a sticky thread aswell.

im gonna go through this thread and take a look at everything ive done abnd stuff

yes im bored sh*tless LMAO

*Sandy*

First Grade
I took a look at the first page because I couldnt remember how this all started.

I wonder if I'm still at the top? :lol:

Mish

Juniors
Cool.. its been a long time since I've been in a forum where you can jump off topic.. should be fun.