What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderDawgg

Juniors
Seriously every team knows what we are going to do - the key this year is we have added many more variations and our players decision making has improved. We can hit Creagh, we can hit Boyd, Boyd can go himself, Boyd can hit Cooper, Boyd can hit Morris etc etc.

To shut it down you basically have to have plenty of numbers, guess which play it is and try and shut it down - though if get it wrong or don't have the numbers or wait for us to make a move and we play what is in front of us we'll make a break if not score everytime.

Every team in the NRL knows what the other team is going to do - effectively being able to shut it down is the key - our variations make it almost impossible.

Boyd has evolved and started popping up on the right as well - Nightingale has been the benefactor a few times already this year.

By the end of the year Boyd will play a role on the left, right and up the middle and be the complete player and hopefully take out the Big 5 - Dally M, Clive Churchill, Minor Premiership, Premiership and World Club CHallenge.

Hahahaha! You Merger fans truly are deluded

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I dont know what is happening in the swamp - havent been online for a while, but i wanted to post a few pictures of my school jersey. I just got it today, it took forever to make. Pity its green, but you cant change the school colours. Whadd'ya think? I wasnt going to start a new thread because its not really on or off topic.

28958_387627839156_525314156_4079707_2828258_n.jpg

28958_387627584156_525314156_4079703_712105_n.jpg

Saintsman

Juniors
I feel sorry for you just thinking about the amount of people that would be asking you what WB2SOS means!... Then when you explain it even more questions would probably roll in! haha

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
hahah! Youre a clown!

Does anyone at school understand what WB2SOS means?

yeah, close friends do. Its really hard to explain to some people. Even my mum didnt know what it meant. I told her it stood for Why Buy 2 Sacks of Salt and she believed me :crazy:

ouwet

Bench
:lol: Funny St Merge supporters! Shame your club no longer exists!

3 years later after that disaster of a 1st year we won the Premiership;-)...

Just for your Terminator... Bulldogs conceded more points in 1935 then you had people at last nights game (6400 my backside, you had about 400).

to_ddeath

Coach
Re: 75 years ago: 91-6
Funny St Merge supporters! Shame your club no longer exists!

3 years later after that disaster of a 1st year we won the Premiership...

It's smug & annoying bogs supporters like yourself that make me wish for a similar scoreline this
Friday against you...

T.

OurRedV

Juniors
I dont know what is happening in the swamp - havent been online for a while, but i wanted to post a few pictures of my school jersey. I just got it today, it took forever to make. Pity its green, but you cant change the school colours. Whadd'ya think? I wasnt going to start a new thread because its not really on or off topic.

28958_387627839156_525314156_4079707_2828258_n.jpg

28958_387627584156_525314156_4079703_712105_n.jpg

the TM makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts