What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Test thread: MORLEY SENT OFF FIRST TACKLE!

imasharkie

Coach
Phil - congratulations to you honey, you deserve to be where you are today. I for one, am supporting you all the way. Good luck with the healing of the injury!!!!!
[/quote]

Gawd it's sully in disguise and with a new hero :lol:

Everyone loves Phil Bailey, what drugs are you on?

There's a difference beteen blind faith and looking at a situation critically.

Speaking of Phil Bailey his manager has been carrying on like a complete low merkin lately, threatening to walk if Anderson isnt the manager. Only it sounds like that isnt so much the criteria for Bailey to stay as MORE MONEY (what else would you expect from some low life manager?)

Frenzy

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Everyone loves Phil Bailey, what drugs are you on?

There's a difference beteen blind faith and looking at a situation critically.

Speaking of Phil Bailey his manager has been carrying on like a complete Loke Hunt lately, threatening to walk if Anderson isnt the manager. Only it sounds like that isnt so much the criteria for Bailey to stay as MORE MONEY (what else would you expect from some low life manager?)

Of course it's about money, that's what managers do. Add to the equation that his manager is Mimis who is also Ando's manager then it is easy to see why he is attempting to influence Bailey in certain directions.

George sees $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for George's pocket.

Frenzy said:
Of course it's about money, that's what managers do. Add to the equation that his manager is Mimis who is also Ando's manager then it is easy to see why he is attempting to influence Bailey in certain directions.

A-ha...I did not know that. Thanks for the info F.

George sees $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for George's pocket.
Well...yep.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah good player Morley.
Sent off 5 times in 3 seasons.
4 for head shots.
Take the aesthetically pleasing illegalities out of his game, get him to run at some big blokes for a change, & what do you have?
A player nearly as tough & nearly as good as a Webcke or Beattie etc. etc.

But still a few seasons away from reaching their exemplary standards.

BTW. Craig Smith, twice the player Morley will ever be, was only sent off 4 times before he had to leave the NRL?

He has the potential to be a great player, but really needs to sort out his technique and aggression. He seems to walk that fine line between being aggressive and being a thug and tends to step over that line a little too often.

I thought Goose Gould's comments about him having to be continually reminded to lead with the shoulder in tackles and not swing the arm were quite amusing. I know that forwards are not supposed to overly blessed with intelligence, but surely the guy can't be so stupid as to need continual reminders not to go into tackles with a swinging arm?

Anyway, I'm glad that he will be there for the 2nd Test. I think his prescence will also serve to fire up our guys and I'd like to see Kearns given the first hit up off a Great Britain kick off and charge straight at Morley. Would lightning strike twice?

Agro

Juniors
does anyone know where on the net I can find video footage or pictures of Morley's high shot?
I missed the game and havent seen a single piece of game footage on the news here in the UK.

Latest posts