What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The tipping comps!!

Aries

Bench
You would have to be tearing your hair out if you were leading or near the top of the Tipping comps your in after this week ends results so far...

Kights without Joey... Win
Cowboys after a complete reaming last week... Win
Sharks without Noddy... Win
Tigers up in QLD against the Bronco's... Win

Well, I got 2 of them :?

What will today have in store for us!!? :shock:

Frenzy

Juniors
I'm having a Barry Crocker this week

Only one winner for me so far and that is the Cowboys.

I've got the 'Dogs, Storm and Roosters left to give me some cred back :lol:

Special K

Coach
I got the sharks and newcastle and if the Storm win today I'll be only like 3 behind the leader..

~bedsy~

First Grade
I got Newcastle :D and Sharks.
I never tip against Newcastle... and it payed off ;-)

Aries

Bench
Well, I ended up with 5 after all... phew!! 8)

Even though I picked the Roosters, I was really wanting the Rabbitoh's to win... Simpkins couldn't ref the Engadine v St Pats under 10's. He had a shocker in the first half with 2 try's to the Chooks being scored straight after his incompetence...

Sh!t happens, as they say, and it sure did in that game...

The Chooks have now struggled against last and second last, and look hopeless without Freddy. I don't think they will go far if Freddy isn't there in the finals, even with the Ref's trying to help them!! ;-)

Ultima

Juniors
I got three :(

I'm 2 off the lead now!!! ARG!!!! At least the others near the top didn't catch up on me at all.... Can we PLEASE have a non-upset week next weekend (except for a possible Penrith or Roosters loss which would be great)...

Early call on next week:

Broncos (If they gey Lockyer back, otherwise even the Warriors could beat them)
Panthers (Would be great to see the Tigers win though so we can catch up a bit more)
Cowboys (Home ground the only thing between them)
Eels (Depends on a lot of things... Very 50/50)
Roosters (Even with-out Fitler)
Raiders (Should be most hands back on deck and a LOT of work after the crap we pulled this week... Plus no Johns for the Knights)
Storm (On current form, injuries pending)

Canterbury

Juniors
South Sydney should of won the game... That was one of the most frustrating games to watch if you aren't a roosters supporter.

Given a better referee you take 12 points off Roosters + 3 or 4 penalites and south sydney win.

Oh well thats football. Badluck to them anyway.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Ultima said:
Raiders (Should be most hands back on deck and a LOT of work after the crap we pulled this week... Plus no Johns for the Knights)
That's what people said last week too.
But we don't have a very good record in the ACT so hopefully we can have a win.

I got 5 right in the end.

Latest posts