What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ugly Women Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

Jono078

Referee
Can't believe Rosie O'Donnell wasn't one of the first in here..

Or is she not a women? :O

Knightmare

Coach
I agree that she is nowehere near as great as ZOO would have us believe, but you have to be joking right? You're telling me if you were out at the club one night and she started doing the bump and grind with you, making sexy eyes on the dance-floor and then asked if you'd like to get the cab back to her place, you would turn it down?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I heart Krystal, but that pic probably fits right into the theme of things here ...

God-King Dean

Immortal
I agree that she is nowehere near as great as ZOO would have us believe, but you have to be joking right? You're telling me if you were out at the club one night and she started doing the bump and grind with you, making sexy eyes on the dance-floor and then asked if you'd like to get the cab back to her place, you would turn it down?

I would turn it down. She's almost as ugly as Lara Bingle.