What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Urn Cup (Virtual sports league)

simmo1

First Grade
How am I in first when I had Haddin (0 points) and Cook (-20 points) in my team?

70th site wide is pretty good I guess.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think everyone had Haddin mate, so no ground lost, he pulled out when it was too late to make a change.

Put it this way, who in their right mind would have picked Prior over Haddin.

eddiesmith

Juniors
My side looks like being a player down as I expect 3 of my team to miss, have to wait untill the last minute to see changes, but 1 change for me is likely to be the unthinkable, bringing in Watson :shock: :crazy:

I was having a look through selection numbers for the players and had to laugh, Watson has only been picked by 118 people :lol: Only Manou has less selections of those who have actually played, hell alot of players who havent played are in more teams :D

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
both teams are a raffle atm

its not a matter of picking the best team, its a matter of guessing what the selectors will do

I'll be happy if I can get 10 players on the pitch

Haddin may play

Freddy looks crook

Lee will apparently not play, but we really need him

Clark could be replacing Siddle

Hauri may play as boof told the selectors you need a spinner here

Watson or Hughes ?

Sidebum may be in for Broad accoring to the poms

TheParraboy

Staff member
More important question Spike

Do the aussie selectors even realise we are playing in an ashes series?

btw all this confusion and innuendo about who is playing can only work in the fine legs favour in making a dramatic climb up (or down) the ladder :D

TheParraboy

Staff member
reports lee unlikey to play, clark in
also sidebottom looks likely on his former hoemground

a risk, but a calculated one at that

haddin looks like playing

We will definately know in 24hrs time

eddiesmith

Juniors
Ive got in Watson, out Flintoff, leaving the last change untill I know about the bowling make up of both sides, could lose both Broad and Siddle, or neither