What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Volcano

raider_at_heart said:
This is my last post to you because im obviously not getting it through your thick head. I started to follow league when i was 9 and the team i have been supporting since then is the Raiders and no one else. Im as pasionate as they come and you are obviously not a nospam49 because in 2001 the raiders nearly got the spoon and finished 11th.

To me a bandwagon supporter is someone who jumps on a team when they are winning and stop when they are losing.

But not once did i even think of turning my back on the team i love during the tough years.

And i just cant take a Penrith supporter calling me a bandwagon supporter.
I cant belive i have wasted my time posting this to some f*ckwit that thinks he knows me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know you. Why would I want to know you! :?

A bandwagoner by the age of nine! :lol:

I bet your only a big Raiders fan tonight because the Brumbies lost! :lol:

Meth

Staff member
OK

I'd love to see the Volcano back in the NRL. It's where he should be.

May I also say that during age grade club football, I have marked Lesley Vanikolo...I was his speed bump for the day :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
Its pretty funny that as soon as nospam49 got his reserve grade argument completely humiliated he got desperate and started going on about bandwagons.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The panthers have their cogburn\
you idiot in his last year he played about 8 games and was out for the rest of the year, the next game he played was in england...... idiot!

I guessing this idiot is one like my sister, once the panthers won ther comp, the whole of penrith jumped on the bandwagon, and i know cause i live there
its tragic.... i bet you were one of the one that when i asked "how langlands went in the grandfinal?" replied "he was 2nd only to priddis" :lol: