What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wall is Goooooooone!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Meh, haven't been there in years since it went Members Only. Even though i am a member.

That place used to be awesome back in the early 2000's, but alas censorship took over.

Monk

Referee
Hmm... not sure how I feel about this.

On one hand, we may get a few good posters coming through this joint.

On the other... we could meet a Roosters version of Gaba.

adamkungl

Immortal
haven't been on there in years, I think I got the shits when I got a week ban for swearing :lol: Everyone decent was on the chookpen, here, or both anyway.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I used to lurk on The Wall in the early 00's, I was only like 15 or something. I remember one guy used to replace the opposing teams players names with his own nickname for them in the game preview/review threads, cracked me up every time.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
That sounds familiar, think that might have been the one. Was quite a long time ago

Lambretta

First Grade
haven't been on there in years, I think I got the shits when I got a week ban for swearing :lol: Everyone decent was on the chookpen, here, or both anyway.

f**k me dead, they ban you for swearing?

I wouldn't have lasted one hairy minged minute

Lambretta

First Grade
Hmm... not sure how I feel about this.

On one hand, we may get a few good posters coming through this joint.

On the other... we could meet a Roosters version of Gaba.

I'm not sure that Brian knows how to use a computer

But yeah, my thoughts exactly

f**k me dead, they ban you for swearing?

I wouldn't have lasted one hairy minged minute

NRM banned me many times for swearing, usually for a day or two. Even with a swear fitler that filtered out words as **** he still put you on hiatus.

The General banned me and others for no reason at all. Suffice to say The Wall collapsed when he took charge.

kiwiaus

Juniors
I am on both, but I can see I will be on here all the time now.
The name I use here isn't the same as the one on the Wall.

Politis

Juniors
This site is good, plenty of topic options. unfortunatley the pen and wall are run by control freaks, the general is a mod on both!