What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Big Bloke

Juniors
Liked both interviews
Yes was interesting to hear Jess Ciccia. Many people may not know her name but you see her regularly if you go to the game or even watch it on TV. Been around since 2009 I think she said. Obviously does a great job behind the scenes.

Sharkman

Juniors
It was especially great to hear from Jess. She's good people.

Can you imagine what it was like to be an employee at the club through the ASADA years?

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah it was very interesting to hear behind the scenes …

hopefully the big fella lands a ep before the game..

Be a shit gig at times the old podcast
“What do you mean the thing you do for basically free for us you haven’t delivered “
Haha..
At the best of times we are ungrateful merkins .🤦‍♂️

shadowboxer

First Grade
Going over old ground but gotta love the dedication. The should do a ep of just “what to do with wade graham”
It could go on all over summer

gavin_miller

Juniors
Hey all! It's Sam Shinazzzzzzzzzz here. I am so grateful this thread is still alive! How cool.

I am not on the forum much, unfortunately. But I can't thank you enough, those of you that are tuning in and supporting the show. I know it's not for everyone, I know we can't please everyone every week, but I am appreciative!

Hope everyone is well and pumped for 2023!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Finally managed to listen to the Xmas Ep. Granted it was a wee bit fluffy, still great detail and thoughts on the season to be in 2023.
The dedication and commitment by the likes of Sam and co should be commended.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sam deserves not only a medal for somehow showing up each week to detail the game etc.
It has been a bit fluffy lately, last night will bring it back down to earth.
He deserves a listen people if it’s in your wheelhouse