What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Bands In History

roofromoz

First Grade
This is all purely subjective. Some bands mentioned in here I like, but in a zombie type way, in that I will still listen to their new stuff even if it is nowhere near how they once were - like Muse and Coldplay.

Nickelback are awful but my wife likes them. I just tolerate it.

Foo Fighters is my wife's favourite (mostly because she was really into Nirvana but loves Dave too) and has kind of been anointed our family band in that the kids would easily recognise a lot of their songs as they were played on car trips, etc.. when they were younger, and there is some band related memorabilia around the house like framed posters, etc.. I like them too, kinda like a zombie band for me as well.

Don't really hate bands, but songs definitely.

Run to Paradise by the Choirboys in my opinion is horribly overrated and is perhaps one of the worst songs of all time. Maybe because I heard it so many fkjng times in my younger days when I went to pubs, etc.. But it is just awful.

Last edited:

Smug Panther

First Grade
This is all purely subjective. Some bands mentioned in here I like, but in a zombie type way, in that I will still listen to their new stuff even if it is nowhere near how they once were - like Muse and Coldplay.

Nickelback are awful but my wife likes them. I just tolerate it.

Foo Fighters is my wife's favourite (mostly because she was really into Nirvana but loves Dave too) and has kind of been anointed our family band in that the kids would easily recognise a lot of their songs as they were played on car trips, etc.. when they were younger, and there is some band related memorabilia around the house like framed posters, etc.. I like them too, kinda like a zombie band for me as well.

Don't really hate bands, but songs definitely.

Run to Paradise by the Choirboys in my opinion is horribly overrated and is perhaps one of the worst songs of all time. Maybe because I heard it so many fkjng times in my younger days when I went to pubs, etc.. But it is just awful.
First 4 Foo Fighters albums are very good after that it gets very wishy washy and bland imo. Still a great I've act though.

And I love Coldplay......and I say that as someone who almost exclusively listens to punk rock

horrie hastings

First Grade
Not a band but a solo artist.
Madonna. Dont get me wrong i love Madonna, have a lot of her music on my IPOD and CDs but what she has come up with over recent years has been appalling, the only decent bit of music she has done in the last ten years or so is Hung up where she sampled ABBA. She should have been jailed for what she did to American Pie and oh my god Madame X , shocking. I will never diss Madonna completely as i love her earlier work and all the work she did for Aids and HIV awareness and also for sexual freedom but my god i have not liked anything she has done in the last 10 years or so.

Not a band but a solo artist.
Madonna. Dont get me wrong i love Madonna, have a lot of her music on my IPOD and CDs but what she has come up with over recent years has been appalling, the only decent bit of music she has done in the last ten years or so is Hung up where she sampled ABBA. She should have been jailed for what she did to American Pie and oh my god Madame X , shocking. I will never diss Madonna completely as i love her earlier work and all the work she did for Aids and HIV awareness and also for sexual freedom but my god i have not liked anything she has done in the last 10 years or so.
Love the song Frozen. An old girlfriend of mine was a dead ringer for Madonna in video, especially at the beginning.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Love the song Frozen. An old girlfriend of mine was a dead ringer for Madonna in video, especially at the beginning.

Frozen and Ray Of Light was probably the last really good period of music from her although there have been bits and pieces after that but after the Ray Of Light period i basically stopped listening to her or buying her music ( apart from Hung Up ).
One of her early songs came up at work today from her first album, the song is called I Know It and its one my favourites of hers.

Last edited:
Oh hell a housemate is playing Guns n Roses. They're in my OP.

Axl Rose would have to be the worst frontman of all time. And Slash is totally overrated.

Latest posts