What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There has to be an investigation

never will you see a team go to suncorp and cop the leg up these merkins consistently get against the sydney based teams.

is that 5 wins this year with refereeing assistance?
needs a royal commission more like it.

Quigs

Immortal
Everyone knows it is fharked and will continue to be so.

I think we just should accept that, because nothing will change.

Penalty Broncos.

Card Shark

Immortal
never will you see a team go to suncorp and cop the leg up these merkins consistently get

If you think it was bad last night, wait for it in 6 weeks when we go up there.

Was gunna go to that game but I’m not sure it’s a good idea.

How about the Fox commentator sucking up Kev Walters’ arse saying “I don’t know what people are talking about when they carry on with this Penalty Broncos thing”.

It’s f**king obvious most weeks!

shadowboxer

First Grade

How about the Fox commentator sucking up Kev Walters’ arse saying “I don’t know what people are talking about when they carry on with this Penalty Broncos thing”.

Never been and doubt never will attend Suncorp. Bit sad really, as it looks to be the premier venue,but why would you bother - last night was another low.

wont go to another sharks v broncos game.
came down for this one and its always a f**king stitch up.
guaranteed every time.
you wont see that crap at a Brisbane home game.
The crowd wouldn't allow it and neither will the nrl.

which leads me to my next point.
the crowd needs to have a bigger impact than it does.
large periods of the game were quiet even though the fix was on.
brisbane was offside all night and very little pressure from the crowd to get some of those penalties back in our favour.

sit amongst a bunch of rabid dickhead broncos fans at suncorp and theyd be booing the house down because your grand mothers shoe laces weren't straight.

all that aside, we should have won last night but we play dumb football with too many mistakes instead.

the teams going backwards for mine.

and now we want to offload more of our gf side to sign s.woods.

why? Because ava was a another shitty recruitment option?

bring back darren mooney.
those days were better.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The other investigation should be as to why Caesar’s pizzas were being handed out by the truckload post game.
Imagine the local woolooware residents having to deal with the empty pizza boxes, pizza crusts in letterboxes or vomit throughout the suburb.
Penalty broncos

King Ben

Juniors
The other investigation should be as to why Caesar’s pizzas were being handed out by the truckload post game.
They were doing that early last year until they realised everyone wasn't paying for their pizzas and were waiting until the freebies were handed out at full time.

Latest posts