What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thierry step to the corner and politik for a minute....

Hows it going mate...hows your mum? hows dad? hows the family...hows soccer...hows weather in Auckland this time of year man??

ohhh yeah and in other news....Have you heard Noodles new album yet dunn?

B0001ZMXEA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1. Born Chamber (Intro)
2. Grab the Microphone (produced by Brock)
3. No Said Date (produced by RZA)
4. Last Drink (produced by Mathematics)
5. Love Spell (produced by Dave West)
6. The Future (a skit) performed by Shamel, Kareem and Jamel (produced by Hakim Shabazz)
7. D.T.D featuring Raekwon & Ghostface (produced by Mathematics)
8. Whatever featuring Streetlife & Prodigal Sunn (produced by Mathematics)
9. Secret Rivals featuring Killah Priest & Method Man (produced by True Master)
10. Skit
11. Digi Warfare (produced by Choco) additional vocals by RZA & U-God
12. Old Man featuring Ol Dirty Bastard & RZA (produced by RZA)
13. Queen (produced by True Master)
14. School featuring RZA (produced by RZA)
15. Silverbacks featuring Inspectah Deck & GZA (produced by True Master)
16. Masta Killa (produced by Baby Dooks)

If not..Get it asap.. You use Mirc?

It's got every Wu member on it (sans Cappa)...plus Killah Priest & Streetlife

Ghost's new album is pretty nice too..But Meths is blah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry DIG, I have to move yout thread :arrow: , but I'll leave it here as well

Raider_69 said:
music forum :arrow: pronto

Shiiiiiiiit whats wrong with your eyes??? cant you see my heart felt questions to Theirry at the start....the album was completely a secondary thing...

and i didnt know there was a music forum...but anyway...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we have had a music forum for about a month DIG, check it out :arrow:

weasel

First Grade
DIG, Thierry has a habit of going AWOL right when topics aimed directly at him pop up. I think he thrives on being fashionably late.

Anonymous

Juniors
*mack mack mack*....oops sorry, I was temporarily busy with some real life sh*t.....but who am I kidding, this is my real life right here, hopefully everything will be back in order soon and I can return to nerding it up large. Anyway, if you went back a few pages to the now dormant "rap thread", or whatever it was called, you would note that one of the last posts before the sh*t went silent, was my copy-pasteing of a review of Masta Killa's album, which gave it 9/10.

ohhh yeah and in other news....

you gots ta be kidding, I thought I was the only non-news anchor who said that??

Anyway f**k using mirc or any of that, my net connection is so shitty these days, can't stop getting viruses and such...ima go to a shop and buy the sh*t. And I might have to go buy Pretty Toney as well. And I haven't even copped Kanye yet, highly recommended I assume....but a Uni student ain't made of money...

Keep the thread alive anyway, it's good subject matter

WORD dunn...i shall..

peep out my East Coast collection homie..

th1.jpg

th2.jpg

th3.jpg

th4.jpg

th5.jpg

Thats just my East Coast shit..dont get me started on the other 3 regions...

Anonymous

Juniors
Shucks, that's some collection. I'm only a young student to the game, both in age and experience- I've only really made an effort to boost my collection over the last year or so, I'm sorry to say I really turned away from the whole music scene in general for much of my high school years.....couldn't handle that whole transition from top 40 to metal/alternative that most white kids wanna make around 13/14...took me that long to realise hip-hop was my thang.

Realistically a lot of that stuff I am never gonna get...I see a lot of loyalty to some of the greats there, but with my funds I'm not gonna buy anything that is generally regarded to be any lower than a classic. On that note I reckon you should pick up Black on both side by Mos Def and Quality by Talib, if you ain't got them.

LOL dunn u aint gotta afford...just download

half of my shit is brought, half of it is downloaded, or copped from one of my boys....but the CD's I do own are all ripped onto my computer as u can see....and I make it look mad pretty as u can also see. My computers plugged into my stereo so basically I only f**k with mp3's nowadays...only time I use CD's is when im out walking the streets with my discman. Straight backpackin. lol.

But yeah I've been meaning to get Black On Both Sides for a while I dont have any of Mos albums..But I'll get onto it. And I wanna get all of Talib's albums too, so ill be getting Quality fo sho.

Pharoah Monch is another artist i've been meaning to get into too. U got any of his shit?

Anonymous

Juniors
Well just on the downloading.... I've (well, we've- family computer) had a CD writer for like some 18 months, and made practically no CDs at all with it- in that time we've had to completely delete our entire downloaded music collection twice in order to get our f*cked up computer fixed, and then not so long ago I went like the best part of 6 months with no sound on the computer cos that was broken, so needless to say I couldn't be bothered downloading any songs, and I still kinda can't cos I'm lazy and this computer is old and slow, and as usual virus-ridden and all that. There's really no excuse now but I guess I've got into the habit of just buying CDs, which is also something I started to do hastily when I realised what a pathetic collection I had.......

I don't own any Pharoahe (I've seen it spelt with an 'e' usually, sometimes without :? ) but I reckon he is awesome from the little I've heard. I also downloaded some Organised Konfusion songs from like '91, Pharoahe rips the tracks up but I couldn't really get into it, too old skool for me. I only really know of one album of his, it's called Internal Affairs or something?

Anonymous

Juniors
oh yeah, and I purchased The College Dropout today for the low, low price of $17.95. Haven't listened much yet- must say I was a little put off by Kanye big uppin' God first thing in the liner notes, right behind the parental advisory sticker. But each to their own.

Godz Illa

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
oh yeah, and I purchased The College Dropout today for the low, low price of $17.95. Haven't listened much yet- must say I was a little put off by Kanye big uppin' God first thing in the liner notes, right behind the parental advisory sticker. But each to their own.
I finally got College Dropout today too. $29.95. My crappy local stores haven't been stocking it for some reason, and then today, there it was! Molto bene grazie. Alpha step, omega step...

Bro first things first when f**kin with the net these days...gotta have that virus protection...Which means you gotta get a firewall like Zone Alarm, and a Virus Scanner like Nortons or AVG...you can easily download this software off Kazza Lite...But yeah i know u prolly cant be f**ked

Anyway Ima bout to Download Mobb Deeps new album "Amerikaz Nightmare"

B0001BXYRO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Its on Mirc, but unreleased in the USA...I'll let you know in a few days how it is...I read an interview with Cormega a few weeks back, and he said Prodigy has fallen off so bad...He said he's gonna have to take his verse off a song he did with Mobb cos he was so whack...So im hoping he doesnt suck balls on this album..

Anonymous

Juniors
I finally got College Dropout today too. $29.95. My crappy local stores haven't been stocking it for some reason, and then today, there it was! Molto bene grazie. Alpha step, omega step...

word, I couldn't believe my luck gettin it for $17.95. It was really $19.95 but I get a 10% discount at the uni music store. Plus it looked like it had just been reduced from $25 for no apparent reason.

Ay yo DIG, did you cop the Murda Mixtape by Mobb Deep last year? I did and I thought it was pretty good! Bit of a mixed bag but at least value for money, 2 CDs and 40-some tracks all up. P's flow has surely changed over the years, his voice seems to get deeper and more emotionless every album, must be too much weed or somethin, or maybe just doing it deliberately. When you listen to the way he flows on Shook Ones, well, he never really sounded anything like that again on any of the later albums. But I dunno, we'll see.