What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

things go from bad to worse in Sharkland

The Preacher

First Grade
Can't blame him for wanting to get out, can you ??
I'd rather play for Sydney Bulls at the Crest than play for those idiots. :crazy:

( by the way, I like the Sydney Bulls, and I'm not having a go at them )

Collateral

Coach
The only reason I would play for the Sharks is because it is near the beach and all the hotties in Cronulla, with places like Northies and Carmens and some good pubs too. Only bad thing though, is that League is played in Winter, not summer...which means there is no way in hell I would want to play for the Sharks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can't blame him. I've always rated Gallen, and Nutley too.

I wonder how things are with Thommo. If only he and Dousty could buried the hatchet... hopefully without the cue from either side as to where to put it.

Creace

Juniors
yeh cause dragons are heaps good hey.................
lets get 2 teams to compete in the comp, not even the rabbits did something that low.

Creace

Juniors
just face it mate, your team is a joke
you couldnt perform as one team, so u had to join with another hopeless team to make a semi decent team, and yet u guys are still perennial chokers.
u will never win a premiership, as 2 teams- thats double as bad

Creace

Juniors
the sharks, i thought that was obvious, but its true u guys are st george supporters, and they arnt a smart lot

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Judging by your spelling and grammar (or lack of) you aren't exactly Einstein material yourself.

40 years and won f**k all. Sitting 3rd mid season only to finish 13th. A long history of going cap in hand to the ARL to bail you out of the sh*t only to throw it back in their faces the moment you get a leg up. And you call us a joke? You are going to have to do a lot better than that girlie.

Creace

Juniors
as i said u guys need 2 clubs, u cant perform as one
also here is a sign for u guys- Gay
Signs
Tools
And can i remind u guys who beat u this yr, so obviously the the rivarlry is still there
who cares about spelling, is spelling in the hsc u idiot, brains isnt just about that. i prob have more brains than all your footy team and u mate, cause i support the sharks.

Creace

Juniors
well they would prob be better than u lot, as they are still one team, not a bunch of tampons from 2 teams

Collateral

Coach
and yet a bunch of tampons from 2 teams beat the Sharks this year and finished higher than the sharks for the second year in a row and eliminated your mob from the finals last year.

Go play with Souths.

Creace

Juniors
mate come on, we beat u remember, tampon barret playing quarter back? we will smash u next yr, you will have gaz at 5/8, yeh great move

Latest posts