What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a serious football team

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Alright boys and girls that greatest of greats GUS GOULD when he says it maybe his 5 year plans not going as well as MARYS 5 year plan.so let's take a look A pack of forwards that eat hells angels for breakfast .a V8 halves pairing . Very good spine,even drag queen can now admit MATT DUFTY makes Adam Quinlan look ridiculous.the backline ,McDonald what can you say except keep it up.AItken he's a Bonnie laddie. LAFAI well done stopped the flicks .Nightingale we all love him and I for one won't criticize MARY if he keeps picking him,but his bus needs a new engine or maybe a new bus is the shot

denis preston

First Grade
I'm reserving my judgement until a couple of weeks after origin. Our forwards looked like world beaters this time last year as well and I still have a distrust of the coaching staff. Sure the advent of Hunt & Dufty will help but quietly confident that we have a better side that practically coaches itself ( thank goodness )

Bench
The only thing that can derail our run is injuries. Just losing one forward will have a big impact for us. It looks like to me that Mary has Latimore and Sele as the two players that could be used in the case of injury to our forwards. Both have had runs off the bench.