What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This page needs decorations

Moffo

Referee
(If i may) :lol:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
personally i like the test shot the best, probably gives the best indication of what the in-game play might feel like

Cheers,
Moffo

salivor

First Grade
I don't know if its that realistic moffo, the Kiwis should already be down 20-0 after 2 mins ;-) .

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:
I don't know if its that realistic moffo, the Kiwis should already be down 20-0 after 2 mins ;-) .

:lol: true that. give em time ;-)

I just love the detail of the stadiums. Particularly in the Stadium Australia shot, it even has the showground lights in the background. Its f**king awesome, can't wait to play it

Cheers,
Moffo

Kakihara

Juniors
the shot that impresses me the most is the one with the rain clouds and the trees in the background

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hope they update it before the final release with Telstra Stadium's true look - you won't be able to see the showground after that.

Looks awesome at the moment. Can't wait until November (HSC in October :( )

Oh and another thing, that 0-0 with 2 min left not 2 min gone - so NZ should be down at least 36-0 by that point :lol:

NZtiger

Juniors
dodge said:
Oh and another thing, that 0-0 with 2 min left not 2 min gone - so NZ should be down at least 36-0 by that point :lol:

Harsh!!! VERY Harsh!!! ..........BUT SO TRUE!!!!! :cry:

Kasper

Bench
They really have done a great job with the graphics as long as the game play is half as good as the graphics i will be one very happy camper. Also I don't think i will get seen much once this game comes out.

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
I hope the gameplay is alot better than the demo they released in December 2002.
That was after only 4 months of work! Mario has guaranteed it will be be heaps better than the demo and the demo was just made on popular demand and to prove that there actually was a Rugby League Game being made.

Anonymous

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
I hope the gameplay is alot better than the demo they released in December 2002.
can we stop saying stuff like this? that was that long ago! robles has told me that the game will be "light years" ahead of the demo and that the two will be impossible to compare due to the drastic changes made since the demo. so lets just stop saying stuff like this.
blurt!