What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weekend

Bluebag

Juniors
With the First grade side away in Melbourne, the rabbits Premier League side who were unlucky today visit Newtown at Henson Park on Saturday April 17.

Hoping to see lots of those fanatical Souths fans come on down to see live action involving the rabbits.

Did anyone see the PL game today and how did Nathan Marles and Joe Lichaa go.

magpiemax

Juniors
Bluebag said:
With the First grade side away in Melbourne, the rabbits Premier League side who were unlucky today visit Newtown at Henson Park on Saturday April 17.

Hoping to see lots of those fanatical Souths fans come on down to see live action involving the rabbits.

Are you kiddin,These Plebs dont even go to see first grade unless they string a couple of wins together and you think they are going to watch reserve grade!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

rabbits

Juniors
I am old school and there for all games that are played on the day. With the NRL side away and I dont have foxtel I will be there for sure, I have been to Henson many times and the day out is terrific all fun no rubbish from anyone. My kids love it as they can play on the hill, my wife loves it as she can go shopping while I look after the kids and my mates and I love it as we can share a quiet ale a real steak sambo and see good football fo little dough.

Mambo

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Bluebag said:

Are you kiddin,These Plebs dont even go to see first grade unless they string a couple of wins together and you think they are going to watch reserve grade!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Pot calling kettle black.

Northwest Rabbit said:
magpiemax said:
Bluebag said:

Pot calling kettle black.

He's got a point..... And your come back is............... :?:

Latest posts