What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts go out to feej

carcharias

Immortal
I have been asked to write this post.
Sadly, forum legend "feej" has lost his wife today.
So
On behalf of all of us in here and those who aren't anymore I send our
absolute deepest sympathies & condolences to our sharkies brother feej .

Take care buddy.

Quigs

Immortal
Tragic....

I too wish to express my deepest sympathies & condolences to Feej, family and friends

I have never met Feej but consider him a friend. We have had some great banter in here and in other places.

His dear wife took sick and was hospitalised whilst on an overseas holiday and Feej was solid beside her over there. She improved and enjoyed some of the remaining holiday.

They both made it home and things looked brighter. This news is a bit of a shock.

It is just so sad.

Mate no need to look, I am in your corner.

(Thanks for posting Carch and letting us know)

Last edited:
So very sorry to hear of this feej.
I have met feej on a couple of occasions and his wife as well.
All my support with you mate.

chewsta

First Grade
Feej, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss mate. my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Take care mate.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I dont know feej or his wife, but my thoughts go out to him & his family.
At times like this your reminded of not only your own mortality but also those closest to you...never waste a moment.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Thoughts are with you and your family feej.

Horrible news to hear about, deepest sympathies and condolonces from my family to yours.

All the best mate.

Feej, my condolences to you and your family mate, there can't be much worse.

I hope you were all with her when she passed, somehow that makes it that little bit easier.

DJDL

Bench
Terrible news.

My deepest condolences, Feej.
May time ease the pain. Stay strong mate

SadShark

Bench
Hope you read this Feej & seeing the thoughts/well wishes in here, let's you know we're all thinking of you at this time.

Very sorry to hear the news, deepest sympathies to you and your family and hope our Sharkies can bring you a little extra joy next year to ease your huge loss.

Latest posts