What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three cheers for Gus!

Weaponhead

Coach
Growing our list of enemies. Good to see the Sharks aren't taking shit anymore. Good to see them rain on Brisbane's parade with the Bird signing. For too long the club played the nice guy and bent over too easily.

Good to see the call out Gould for his shit. Building a tough club that knows what it takes to succeed and makes it happen.

taipan

Referee
Sometimes after a defeat ,particularly when you have rubbished the opposition in the past, it's best to show humility without a litany of excuses.
The Shark's have had to be humble for nigh on 50 years,It's not hard Gus.

What happened to winners are grinners?

More like winners are still cry-baby sooks.

Flanno and Gal sound like whingy little bitches.

Still crying about big, bad Gus' comments about your premiership from weeks ago.

Should've been laughed off as the tripe it was, from a joker trying to deflect pressure off himself and his team.

Now Flanno just looks like an insecure little girly-man.

Maybe it was a soft Premiership after all?

Whichever it was, it was the Premiership, the same as St.George Illawarra's one premiership.
Only difference with ours is we had to play the main contender whilst unfortunately when St.George Illawarra played, the main contender was banished and you were only competing against 14 other teams, not 15.
Sounds like an easier competition to me.

carcharias

Immortal

Still crying about big, bad Gus' comments about your premiership from weeks ago.

Should've been laughed off as the tripe it was, from a joker trying to deflect pressure off himself and his team.

Haha
Says the bloke who is part of the biggest bunch of whinging merkins ever assembled

Tell me ..is it sack mc Gregor week or is that next week?

You merkins have being crying like bitches since 2010.

Now you'd be better off spreading your arse cheeks and bracing for the inevitable
pay back for derby 1.

Whichever it was, it was the Premiership, the same as St.George Illawarra's one premiership.
Only difference with ours is we had to play the main contender whilst unfortunately when St.George Illawarra played, the main contender was banished and you were only competing against 14 other teams, not 15.
Sounds like an easier competition to me.

Oooooh, BURN!

Case in point.

I'll calmly advise you to go and get ya guts farked, and leave it at that without crying about it and constantly referring to it, confident in the knowledge of my teams achievements and your turditude.

Good day to you.

Hawkins

Juniors
yeah beating Penrith will wipe everyones memory that the sharks won a soft comp. bat on.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If it was a soft comp you'd think fans of the teams that made it soft, i.e., the ones who couldn't win would realise they supported the soft teams that couldn't win. HAHAHAHHA

phuqing idiots

There are no soft Premierships.

If anyone's won one any year they've bloody earned it.

Also talk about a soft draw.

This year the Panthers only play the Storm, Sharks and Broncos only once this year.

Considering they are bogey teams for the Panthers it's a dream draw for them.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Another day another troll, this year they have came out of every crevice there is, not a week goes by and yet another appears.

Can't wait to see what appears next week

Pig Champion

Juniors
Boys, I think they got the responses they wanted. They can phug off back to their own forums now feeling like victors of sorts.

roboshark

Coach
Another day another troll, this year they have came out of every crevice there is, not a week goes by and yet another appears.

Can't wait to see what appears next week
Amazing isnt it. Never seen so manh jealous inbred wastes of space trolls in here now we are premiers..jeez imagine if we had lost!!

Latest posts