What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets for Tigers vs Dragons final friday night

jmmyo81

Juniors
Hey guys,

Just hoping some other tigers members can tell me the difference between wests tigers ticketed and non ticketed members, i'm assuming it means that ticketed are the members that have an allocated seat number at home games throughout the season is this right ?

Also on the ticketek website it is going to ask for our Advantage access number (aan) is this the number on our membership card or something else ?

If some other members can help me out with this it would be much appreciated, cheers guys

GO THE TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Don't know answer to question 1 - I'm a member and have general admission tickets so don't know if I'm a ticketed member per se (although I get tickets to our home games).

I get emails from NRL via my membership which advises the AAN which is a unique code that you have to input to participate in the memebrs pre-sale. If you haven't got an AAN, ring the club.

jmmyo81

Juniors
sweet as mate, cheers for that. i found out a ticketed member is someone with a membership that gets you into more than 3 games throughout the season and i got my aan emailed to me last week... cheers again :)

Latest posts