What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets?

m0j0

Bench
My wife has been a Tigers fan since she was a kid and she'd give up chocolate for a year if I can get tickets for the GF. Any of you Dragons fans that have tickets but don't want to go anymore? I'm after two tickets together. I don't care where in the ground.

Parrasque

Juniors
Yeh i am after 3 or 4 category 5, 3 children and maybe one adult. if you got anything, pm me.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Physique said:
Yeh i am after 3 or 4 category 5, 3 children and maybe one adult. if you got anything, pm me.

If I were you I would wait another 21 hours before asking for these....

Morenito

Juniors
I dont mean to sound slack or anything, this is just for people who may no longer want to head to the grand final which is totally understandable.Im may be interested in buying any number between 2 and 6 tickets off any Dragons supporters who may no longer want to go. This is of course provided the eels win otherwise i wont want to buy them obviously. I already have tickets which are a lower category which i usually buy just to be at Grand Finals but if parra were to make the big one id be interesed in any Category 1or 2 tickets just to upgrade my seat since id be a bit more interested in the result.
Let me know
Thanks

*edit*

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd be looking for GF tickets as well if unsucessful in getting tickets on Monday

even if Parra don't beat the Cowboys in 1st grade the Flegg team is already in the GF and reggies has a very good chance to beat the Jets with the likes of Cannings, Tsoulos, Delaney, Reddy, The Perenara's and Petersen in the team.

Any help would be appreciated *edit*

Parrasque

Juniors
Morenito said:
I dont mean to sound slack or anything, this is just for people who may no longer want to head to the grand final which is totally understandable.Im may be interested in buying any number between 2 and 6 tickets off any Dragons supporters who may no longer want to go. This is of course provided the eels win otherwise i wont want to buy them obviously. I already have tickets which are a lower category which i usually buy just to be at Grand Finals but if parra were to make the big one id be interesed in any Category 1or 2 tickets just to upgrade my seat since id be a bit more interested in the result.
Let me know
Thanks

*edit*

If we make it and you get better tickets, will you be selling your category 5? How much and how many?

Latest posts