What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers are a joke

Let's play Jeopardy?

A: 2004.

Q: When was the last year that the Roosters H & A home crowd average was larger than the Tigers...

So, why don't your members go to games?

adamkungl

Immortal
Let's play Jeopardy?

A: 2004.

Q: When was the last year that the Roosters H & A home crowd average was larger than the Tigers...

So, why don't your members go to games?

Hey, your dickhead fans were the ones who started the boring 'lolol Roosters have no fans despite them having more season ticket holders than us as well as another 8 or so teams' discussion.

Haffa

Refs favoring the Tigers at Leichart? There's a first happened against the Knights too.

The crowd there do a good job of intimidating the refs (not an insult) and the pea-hearted refs seem to be easily influenced. Fair play if you can get away with it.

Cechin is the worst ref in the game unfortunately he seems to be loved by those with power. Still think Joey had the best description of him.

Maybe it's just poor western fans can't afford memberships :lol:

Then I guess the problem for your club is that all the shirt-lifters go to Swans games, not Roosters games. You need to get the pink dollar. Maybe you could staple a Roosters game flyer to the arse of every client once you've finished with the happy ending?

Borat.

Juniors
Tigers are a Joke ???

We beat you , we are 8 places in front of you....you lost a GF and are now odds on to win the spoon.......

So I guess you could say your team are a steaming pile of dog shit....

gronkathon

First Grade
Don't be too hard on the OP guys.

If our club was playing a worthless player like Bwaiff money we might be angry all the time as well

MacDougall

First Grade
Refs favoring the Tigers at Leichart? There's a first happened against the Knights too.

The crowd there do a good job of intimidating the refs (not an insult) and the pea-hearted refs seem to be easily influenced. Fair play if you can get away with it.

Cechin is the worst ref in the game unfortunately he seems to be loved by those with power. Still think Joey had the best description of him.

Ceccin wasn't refereeing this game either. FFS get it right it was Robinson and Devcich. Why does everyone think it was Maxwell and Ceccin?

adamkungl

Immortal
There were at LEAST 5 rorters fans at Leichhardt on Saturday night lol maybe even 6 or 7 :crazy:

Better things to do than stand on a mud hill at someone else's home game when its been pissing down all week champ

Haffa

Ceccin wasn't refereeing this game either. FFS get it right it was Robinson and Devcich. Why does everyone think it was Maxwell and Ceccin?
I didn't say it was him, I was just making reference to him being the worst.