What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Under Police Investigation?

Rexxy

Coach
innsaneink said:
Rex said:
She said she was held down on the bed and her mouth was covered to stop her from screaming.

I think this consitutes assault, and deprivavtion of liberty. But Im not lawyer. She must have been terrified and I hope she sues for trauma.
FFS pass me a tissue :cry:
If you engage in dangerous behaviour, I think its safe to say you may end up in a dangerous situation. I hope she learns a lesson out of this.

I wonder how many tax-payers would agree with you,Rex.

Held on a bed and her mouth covered to stop her from screaming. It may be the sort of thing that passes as fun where you hang out but it is a long way short of acceptable behaviour.

AND WTF does being a tax payer have to do with this? Are you saying kerry Packer shouldnt get a say in how society is run coz he doesnt pay tax?

Suzie

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Rex said:
She said she was held down on the bed and her mouth was covered to stop her from screaming.

I think this consitutes assault, and deprivavtion of liberty. But Im not lawyer. She must have been terrified and I hope she sues for trauma.
If you engage in dangerous behaviour, I think its safe to say you may end up in a dangerous situation. I hope she learns a lesson out of this.

I don't know Innsaneo, but I reckon there'd be quite a few who would ...

innsaneink

Referee
Rex said:
innsaneink said:
Rex said:

Held on a bed and her mouth covered to stop her from screaming. It may be the sort of thing that passes as fun where you hang out but it is a long way short of acceptable behaviour.

AND WTF does being a tax payer have to do with this? Are you saying kerry Packer shouldnt get a say in how society is run coz he doesnt pay tax?
The master of puttin words in peoples mouths>>?
Where did I say I thought it would be fun?
...and no, I didnt mention kerry packer at all, You did. and you also mentioned that every irresponsible f**kwit should be compensated with taxpayers money for putting themselves in a dangerous situation
You play with fire....you get burnt, simple.

Dale.2.

Juniors
I'd like to hear the other side of this story,for all we know everything might be above board and the reason she had her mouth covered was because she was drunk and refused to keep the noise level down.

Why assume the worst?