What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Brasher???

roopy

Referee
Latest reports say he is looking for a contract for Widnes in England, but I was interested to read this report on the NY Knights site;

http://www.nyknightsrlfc.com/newsFull.cfm?newsID=38

In the report it indicates that Brasher had been to training sessions with the NY Knights since the end of the season.

I have seen other reports linking him with one of the potential new 'pro' teams in America.

It seems unlikely now, but how great would it have been to have a player of his class playing in America. He is up there with Langer, Lewis, Johns etc as an icon of the nineties.

bets_au

Juniors
Watching English rugby league is like jumping back in time 10 years.

Seeing all the great players of 10 years ago, receiving 10x the amount of money they recieved playing in their hayday.

btw, i didnt even know America knew what RL was.

Id love to play a pro sport in the US. You get paid ridiculous amounts of money.

Where are the tryouts?

Victor Trumper

Juniors
I heard that he was playing union for one of the english clubs whilst there players were over here. I'll try and find a link.

Latest posts