What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just saw on nrl.com that he made 209 metres last night from 11 hitups

when was the last time any prop for Parra made over 200 metres in a game

in comparision

fui 144 from 13
caylo 130 from 12
benny 123 from 7
hindy 94 from 9
Poore 93 from 8

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench

in comparision

fui 144 from 13
caylo 130 from 12
benny 123 from 7
hindy 94 from 9
Poore 93 from 8
Not just Timmy but that is well done to all forwards, showed some mungrel for once...:D

jk13

First Grade
is that measurement taken from the front or back of his eyebrows?

Gronk

Staff member

in comparision

fui 144 from 13
caylo 130 from 12
benny 123 from 7
hindy 94 from 9
Poore 93 from 8

Hindy only 9 hitups in 80 mins ? Nah, that cannot be right. :?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
If the forwards have work rates like that for the rest of the year, we will not lose a game for the rest of the year. That ladies and gentlemen, is the hard work forwards tell you about.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think he made those meters off 22 runs.

11 of his runs were 1 off the ruck hitups (110m off those) - but the 209m was from 22 runs (which is an outstanding effort!)

Moi Moi had 16 total runs for 144m including 13 hitups for 117m.

Happy days when our worst performed prop in a game makes 93m from 14 runs.... Not gonna lose too many when they're making that much space for the backs!

oldmancraigy

Coach
I should have said:

nrlstats.com is a better breakdown than the nrl site for stats!

And to answer the original question - no idea when a prop last made 200m for us!
It'd be a rarity in a game that a prop makes over 200m I'd reckon (except for Civoniceva - I'm sure he does it more than most)

Rogue.9

Juniors
I should have said:

nrlstats.com is a better breakdown than the nrl site for stats!

And to answer the original question - no idea when a prop last made 200m for us!
It'd be a rarity in a game that a prop makes over 200m I'd reckon (except for Civoniceva - I'm sure he does it more than most)

Round 11 - 22 May 2009 vs Souths
Moi Moi 19 runs for 202m (although he had an extra 10 minutes due to golden point)

Last edited:

Parra Guru

Coach
Fantastic effort from all the forwards. Led very well by Nathan Cayless. Plenty of fire in the belly on Friday night from Captain Caylo.

The Colonel

Immortal
When was the last time we had FIVE forwards over 100 metres in total for the game. That in itself is a masive effort. Cayless really lead from the front Friday night and the others followed.....

oldmancraigy

Coach
When was the last time we had FIVE forwards over 100 metres in total for the game. That in itself is a masive effort. Cayless really lead from the front Friday night and the others followed.....

Actually it was just 2 rounds ago against the Sharkies... (Poore, Mannah, Mateo, Moi Moi, Cayless)

Most weeks we're a real chance of having a bunch of forwards running over 100m
average meterage:

MoiMoi 110m
Cayless 107m
Mannah 94m
Poore 92m
Hindmarsh 87m
Mateo 86m

We've got 6 guys who make a bunch of meters every contest - and it's fantastic having 4 top line props --> not only are those guys meter eaters, but they are also solid defenders. In particular Poore and Cayless close down the gaps in behind the rucks, and Moi Moi is a power hitter when he wants to be. Mannah is still learning the defensive patterns, but is no slouch in that department either.

Last edited:

Captain BF

Juniors
Glen Lazarus was known as the "Brick with eyes"... So i reckon Tim Mannah should be now known as "The Brick with eye brows"

Eelementary

Post Whore

in comparision

fui 144 from 13
caylo 130 from 12
benny 123 from 7
hindy 94 from 9
Poore 93 from 8

Wow! Awesome effort from Mannah, but those stats show every one of our forwards did well! How'd Horo go?

I am particularly pleased with Benny's stats - IMO he's been improving out of sight and has really improved his attacking game. Seven runs for 123 metres shows how much he's worked on his running.

So happy!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Horo had one of his best games for us imo.

If he keeps up this type of form, Shack wont be a walk up start to get his spot back.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
That was one of the best games I've seen Caylo play in a while, all our forwards dug in deep and played an outstanding game.

You got to love Fui's tap return, he gave himeself a 30 meter run up :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Big fan of Horo's. Super talent.

And how about Fui's hair? He looked like a Predator on Friday! Loved it!

Latest posts