What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

nrlnrl

First Grade
Maybe. Vidot, one of his best mates from Canberra, signed with the Dragons this year right?

you didn't answer my question - who is the fullback the Tigers have freed up cap space for ?
( let me guess, you're Josh Dugan's manager & all this talk will push up his price )

hammertime1981

Juniors
Never ceases to amaze me how hard some Tigers fans work to justify the actions of their own club.

You got Moltz3n, and you're stuck with the kid for another year now.

You lost, get over it.

You lot are an angry mob, aren't you? No wonder Moltz didn't want to leave. Pointless trying to add anything more.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can't believe this BS thread is still going.
Looked like it had died a natural death but a couple of Tigers supporters fired it up again.

They look desperate to gain some high moral ground and deflect the blame away from their own club and players.

The level of embarrassment out Wests Tigers way runs deeper than first imagined.

Cagey Mac

Bench
You lot are an angry mob, aren't you? No wonder Moltz didn't want to leave. Pointless trying to add anything more.

You're surely not serious mate.
  • Doust did what CEO's have done for years...in Australia in any case. Trusted those with whom he was negotiating.
  • Humphreys played a cynical game with Moltzen and his manager
  • Moltzen wants to stay with his mates and fair enough but he has shown that he lacks moral courage and self respect. So he's not his own man but a pawn and a willing accomplice to Humphreys' cynical actions
  • Humphreys strikes me a charletan who will do whatever he can to gain advantage with little or no respect for common sporting values. He also demonstate baltant hypocricy, given his stance regarding the Dragons' announcement of Moltzen's signing.
I think that Dragons fans will be supportive of whoever plays the Tigers in the future. Recent behaviour has show that Tigers management and players alike have acted without honour. Let's hope that their fans have thick skins

big pat

Coach
Let's hope that their fans have thick skins,
well cagey, i think some of them have thick heads.

Ghipo

Juniors
This battle may be over but the war will continue. Look for payback sometime during the year with a couple of the top Tigers young guns being chased hard by the Dragons for 2013. No release required :lol:

Cagey Mac

Bench
Maybe the karma was a little more instant than we know and has already happened?
Only time will tell.

Fingerbang

Bench
Maybe the karma was a little more instant than we know and has already happened?
Only time will tell.
Yes, if rumours turn out to be true....much rather have Dugan in the 1 rather than Reddy / Humble / Timid.

And how many more Tigers are going to have to be cut mid contract in 2012 to accomodate their plan B big signing? Still laughing at the half mill they spent on Adam Blair. The guy offers no more than dozens of players playing for half that amount.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Yes, if rumours turn out to be true....much rather have Dugan in the 1 rather than Reddy / Humble / Timid.

And how many more Tigers are going to have to be cut mid contract in 2012 to accomodate their plan B big signing? Still laughing at the half mill they spent on Adam Blair. The guy offers no more than dozens of players playing for half that amount.

And now he'll only have to fart onfield to cop a big suspension

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
meh.. I'm over moltzen..

let's not forget who the last player to go through a similar contract situation was..

Steve turner..