What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens

Godz Illa

Coach
pandabillumim8.gif

bornadragon

Juniors
brown is a young merkin and he knows Sh*t . Ricky Stuart is a nulla bitc* If david Fairleigh gets the gig i'd renounce my St. Georgeness

drake

First Grade
Thanks for that opinion piece bornadragon.

I'd take Brown or Stuart over Sheens. And I don't like either very much.

Father Ted

First Grade
All I'm saying is you have a very big nose .
I think he said blessed are the cheesemakers .
Welease woderick

Wobbygong

First Grade
I suppose we will have to see who's available once the board make the decision to punt Brown, I just hope to god after two wins in a row at some point in the season or after an upset win, the clowns on that same board don't decide re sign the imposter for another 3 years.

God-King Dean

Immortal
There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

Father Ted

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

It all was so English vicar . Classic .

bornadragon

Juniors
many a thread ago I penned a piece "The Waisted Years" Look what happened in 07 - now we look at 08 with the same optimism. Another waisted year before it's even started. I can't see us winning a comp for a least two to three more years. Piss Brown off now so we can at least look in the right direction. We'll all end up like those realy old guys ( God BLESS THEM) Wwhere we need a nurse to go to the bathroom - still waiting for a comp win AKA North Sydney. Somebody do something NOW !