What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for diplomacy

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yes, that's right - I am calling an unprecedented ceasefire in the battle for southern Sydney.

There are more pressing issues at hand. Remember, we have a common enemy. So, let us form a temporary alliance and channel our energies against the Chooks, and come away with bucket after bucket of Kentucky FRIED Chicken!

Anonymous

Juniors
I tell you what Tama, pay us a tribute and we'll spare your village. Its a simple process where your leaders stand down and open their coffers. No one gets hurt that way. Your serfs will be well looked after under our governor... and your armies given good jobs as surf lifesavers in far-off northern lands.

Changa

Juniors
Never scum...were on the way up in 2004 and your almost finished as a club, you didn't seem to want peace and to co-operate earlier when a great opportunity was put to you in 1998 with a joint venture-you seemed quite confident you could survive on your own. Well we will see you at Oki round 20 (my birthday) and show you why we have control of the south and why you havent won a premiership in 37 years....

Willow said:
I tell you what Tama, pay us a tribute and we'll spare your village. Its a simple process where your leaders stand down and open their coffers. No one gets hurt that way. Your serfs will be well looked after under our governor... and your armies given good jobs as surf lifesavers in far-off northern lands.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Tamaziod in that the Roosters are our common enemy however a alliance with our southern foe would be unworkable. I also take the scum peace offer as a sign of weakness, we have them surrounded and they are getting nervous. D-Day is no far away, destiny awaits us!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Willow said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Tamaziod in that the Roosters are our common enemy however a alliance with our southern foe would be unworkable. I also take the scum peace offer as a sign of weakness, we have them surrounded and they are getting nervous. D-Day is no far away, destiny awaits us!

Tribute? f**k OFF!

We are not nervous, because with every day passing by more and more of St.George-Illawarra Limited shifts further south OUT of Sydney to the 'Gong.

Biglance

Bench
u say battle for southern sydney

souths have it all over the sharks then at least they have pride

Alan Shore

First Grade
Biglance said:

What, the pride of being kicked out? The pride of not making finals since 1989? The pride of the most wooden spoons? The pride of a more incompetent administration than that in NRL HQ?

So, what areas do they claim? The almighty grand prize of Redfern? Please... :lol:

And here we have the admittal from a Dragqueen fan! The fight for southern Sydney isn't between Cronulla and the Dragqueens, since the Dragqueens have shifted to Illawarra and have their corporate headquarters in Parramatta! :lol:

izzo

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Biglance said:

What, the pride of being kicked out? The pride of not making finals since 1989? The pride of the most wooden spoons? The pride of a more incompetent administration than that in NRL HQ?

So, what areas do they claim? The almighty grand prize of Redfern? Please... :lol:

And here we have the admittal from a Dragqueen fan! The fight for southern Sydney isn't between Cronulla and the Dragqueens, since the Dragqueens have shifted to Illawarra and have their corporate headquarters in Parramatta! :lol:

Whats the Sharks pride?

Selling themselves the Super League
Killing its club and fans
screwing up in the finals
losing key players due to stupidity?
in debt
Key Members of the Club cutting up Vintage St. George Memrobilia

Jimbo

Immortal
izzo said:
1. Selling themselves the Super League
2. Killing its club and fans
3. screwing up in the finals
4. losing key players due to stupidity?
5. in debt
6. Key Members of the Club cutting up Vintage St. George Memrobilia

This is too easy...

1. Along with the Panthers. Where's your condemnation of them, now that they're everyone's favourite team?
2. Killing? Ahem? We're alive and well, unlike the St George Dragons, and the bunnies who are on life support...
3. According to your logic, seven teams screw up in the finals every year
4. The only key player we've lost through stupidity is Chris McKenna. Hardly Redfern-esque in the IQ department...
5. Are we? Really? You might want to check that...
6. As I've said before, Peter Gow should have been be knighted for that. The sooner we get him back, the better.

Now stop wasting space in the Dragins forum. This forum is for telling them how much they suck, not the Bunnies.

Collateral

Coach
Tamazoid said:
We are not nervous, because with every day passing by more and more of St.George-Illawarra Limited shifts further south OUT of Sydney to the 'Gong.

And with every day passing by more and more Sharks Fans move up to the Gold Coast.

Why would we need a truce to gang up on the Roosters, when we can shoot holes into both the Sharks AND the Roosters at the same time.

The winning culture of Cronulla and the Vast range of Roosters First Grade local juniors, makes them hard to hurl abuse at, but I think we'll manage.

izzo

Juniors
South Sydney Sharks AHAHAHA

yer it will only happen when the Sharks win the comp