What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to make a stand

Bandwagon

Staff member
Exactly. The ‘right choice’ depends on a bunch of info that we aren’t privy to. But I don’t think the Bennett ship has sailed and if the club signs him that’s good enough for me.

If we snag Bennett I'll support him to do well, and hope my reservations are unfounded and dumb.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Nobody’s leaving that won’t be replaced. Parra’s premiership drought is one of the most compelling stories in Australian sport. Most merkins love an underdog.
Plus, the continuing drought literally gives you a purpose each day - glorious year after year of trolling parramatta fans and mocking those who want the club to be successful, supported by your trusty sidekicks who periodically jump on your Bandwagon!

Legal Eel

Juniors
If we snag Bennett I'll support him to do well, and hope my reservations are unfounded and dumb.
If we snag Bennet I’ll support him to do well, and also hope your reservations are unfounded and dumb.

I just can’t understand how someone wouldn’t want the greatest coach of all time.

Gazzamatta

Coach
If we snag Bennet I’ll support him to do well, and also hope your reservations are unfounded and dumb.

I just can’t understand how someone wouldn’t want the greatest coach of all time.
Would he be our biggest signing since Ricky Stuart?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
are we signing Bellyache ?
On what planet is Martina the GOAT?? One club coach whose success was built off systematic cheating. What’s he won since Cam Smith left???? That scummy merkin is the GOAT. Martina is a great coach but the GOAT call is laughable.

Last edited: