What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timmins

Biglance

Bench
he did his job off the bench i thought but i thought ryles and hindmarsh were the best of the forwards

Simon

Juniors
Yeah Ryles and Webke laid a solid platform. However someone has to tell Ryles that when he gets smashed in a tackle to hold onto the ball. He tried to off load again last night when he got hammered and lost the pill.

borat

Bench
I reckon they will go for Hill at 5/8. I thought Timmo made some good runs when on the field. Alot better than bloody Carroll who finds a place to hide whenever we have the ball.

RICHO

Juniors
TIMMINS RULED OUT OF TRI-NATIONS GAME
So much for him starting, he's injured again.
The Dragons are surely the most injury prone football club in the world.
Whats doing with that?!?

EDIT: TIMMINS IS NOW BACK IN.
He's playing in the ANZAC team tonight apparently.

RICHO

Juniors
Biglance,
I saw it on Channel 7 on Tuesday morning.
The headlines were scrolling across the screen, one was "Rugby League: Timmins ruled out of Test Match".

From what I hear though, Timmins is in fact out of the team. He's in bed with a 'viral infection'.
And for the record, he didn't end up playing in the ANZAC match either.

Jason Ryles will need a big game to keep O'Meley out of the final game. For mine, Ryles has been a little disappointing, I hope he can lift.

Collateral

Coach
I reackon Ryles has been outstanding this whole test series...big effort from a man who was on the brink of retirement1 Congrats Jason! :clap:

Ribs

Bench
Ryles looked to have an injury right at the end, anyone know if he came out ok?

Collateral

Coach
he was walking around shaking hands and acting fine after the game looking pain free, so I dont think it is anything to worry about. There havent been any reports on him being injured either.

Ribs

Bench
I thought the same thing seeing Gasnier walking around after Origin 3.

Then he didnt play again.......

Its just paranoia, but well deserved.