What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinman Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucket

Bench
Apologies as I don't know how to create a poll on here but simple question, I am a dragons fan just wondering if the opinion of that little twinkie moltzen has changed since he came back to you guys.....the question is simply: Is tim moltzen considered by tigers fans to be a heartless, no ticker little softcock still?? would you rather still have Lui as your 7?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucket

Bench
haha i'm not a homophobe, I just don't like the bloke....gutless wonder, he has been around for a while, been in the making for a long time.....he is average at best....and even your own fans will admit this, he was hated in fact prior to all of this by you lot....

hybrid_tiger

Coach
f**k how many of these threads are we going to have to put up with?

My answer to your question is yes and yes: so it's f**king hilarious how cut up most Dragons fans seem to be by this. So angry.

Bucket

Bench
Sorry about creating another post, we merged all the moltzen threads on our forum, I think it's less about the fact that he is such a great player, its more the concept of what he did.....you just don't do that...

innsaneink

Referee
haha i'm not a homophobe, I just don't like the bloke....gutless wonder, he has been around for a while, been in the making for a long time.....he is average at best....and even your own fans will admit this, he was hated in fact prior to all of this by you lot....

Seems your opinion has changed somewhat:

Bucket said:
moltzen at his best is a great player...versatility is the key to his success....as for besthalfwitpearce....your team is the same one who was in a grand final 4 times in 5 years and only managed to win once....also the team who is about to go from spooners to runners up and back to spooners....think before you open your mouth buddy, you won't look like such a fool

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=7559038&postcount=88

Bucket

Bench
my opinion hasn't changed, at his best he is a great player BUT.....he is inconsistent, not regularly at his best, as described by tigers fans he is a peaheart.....its players like lockyer that are consistently great for extended periods that are the true champions, moltzen will never be remembered in the same vein....

The Rosco

Bench
A spoilt brat 15 yr old schoolgirl will bleat and cry over how much she wants a new toy.
When told she can't get it, she cries even harder so mummy gets it for her. She even threatens to hold her breath till she dies !.
Then, when daddy puts his foot down and tells her she's not getting it and that's final, she prances around saying how dumb that new toy was after all and how much she doesn't want it now. And how it's a big stupid dumb dumb.

Sound familiar ?

Lets poll that. :lol:

Bucket

Bench
how about you suck my left nut, There is no denying he is a good player at times, do you really think what your board and what he has done is ethical and moral at all? bad analogies aside?

Bucket

Bench
Oh and btw, lui has been found guilty in the past for the same indiscretion, seems he can't hack getting knocked out of the semis so the tough guy takes it out on his mrs...

innsaneink

Referee
Oh and btw, lui has been found guilty in the past for the same indiscretion, seems he can't hack getting knocked out of the semis so the tough guy takes it out on his mrs...

LOL...youre about as staunch as a wet lettuce leaf, Luis been found guilty of nothing yet nor in the past and you know sweet f**k all....best if you just piss off now

N.C.

Juniors
how about you suck my left nut, There is no denying he is a good player at times, do you really think what your board and what he has done is ethical and moral at all? bad analogies aside?
We're still talking about football, right? Harden the f**k up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

No he hasn't you dipshit. The first charges were dropped and this current case is before the courts.

Now f**k off you deadbeat shithead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts