What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tip of the week

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think without lockyer, cinomen dounut and webcke the broncos may struggle in the forwards, if wiki was playing i would throw the magilla on to them, but Davico and O'Hara are guns, do your home work, they are both solid 50-60 minute players, quite often because of his asthma O'Hara dosnt play that much but he can if needed.
Our 2nd rowers are on fire ATM, pretty much the only part of the team that is, Hodgson and Hindmarsh are killing it

If elliot persisits with this spread them wide game plan we wont win, if he returns back to basics and our strenghts, with a bust them up the guts game plan will should be able to get some forward dominance and macca, schif,, woolford etc can weave their magic

Dogs Of War = #-o #-o

carlnz

Bench
Manly could beat them....Beavers 250th match...plus big hoppa is back looking to prove apoint...

t-ba

Post Whore
Lets just say I'm happy I didn't put my dough into the tipping comp this year.

Hoppa isn't a winger and Haumono isn't a starter, let alone a prop. Stewart at fullback is a good start though.

Your Last two at Brookie? I remember a bloody awesome match in 2002 when we beat you there. Beaver pulled off a beauty of a tackle.

miccle

Bench
imo the raiders/broncos will be damn close. If the city country game wasn't on, I'd pick the raiders to win, but I honestly can't see a winner here. Our injuries will hurt us, but having the likes of Drew, Davico and O'Hara backing up from just 2 nights ago will do justice to our cause. If any side, however, is at decent odds - I'd put a tenner on them, because in this game there's a 50/50 chance of collecting imo.

rastus

Juniors
taxidriver said:
my tip is that Rooster Cogburn will act the f$#*wit again and again and again and again and.............................................

That is not a tip, it's a statement of fact - like saying the sun will rise & set.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
RC Maybe right, It's going to be tough for the Dragons im sure, It aint easy to change your lineup on a weekly basis. 7 Players in the Rep Match having to back up, against a side who will win at Brookie sooner or later. One thing is for certain, the Eagles will be up for the game, Will the Dragons turn up again ? It is a question lots of us want answered. If the Dragons can manage to win this game as well, look out Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sure Ryles and Bailey are supposed to be playing, But We might be flat. Who knows.

All i know is, is that we have been getting the attention of Roosters supporters lately, and to get that respect from RC, is great to see.

DragonPhobians. Melon, RC, Chook, Rooster( Traitor) Phin.

Yehaa...

I guess its been dissapointing. All im waiting for is a matchup later in the season.

Saints by 7

TRANSLATION

Juniors
rastus said:
taxidriver said:
my tip is that Rooster Cogburn will act the f$#*wit again and again and again and again and.............................................

That is not a tip, it's a statement of fact - like saying the sun will rise & set.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I Bleed Green said:
I'm picking the Warriors over the Cowboys.

I really think that the Warriors hit rock bottom a few weeks, and I just have this feeling that they'll start to make their run now.
How many Cows will be backing up from Origin? Theoretically I like our chances, but we have a habit of dropping the bundle when we're supposed to win. S

Agent Mulder

Bench
My Tip:Alot of crying Roosters Fans once again September when The Dragons do a Lap of Telstra Stadium on Grand Final night.

Iafeta

Referee
Definitely look into the Warriors. Sportstab has them as outsiders.. thats got to hurt their bank!

Space Monkey, I love the Beaver call. That should be put on the main page in a gold border and idolised as the Leagueunlimited quote of the century.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Iafeta said:
Definitely look into the Warriors. Sportstab has them as outsiders.. thats got to hurt their bank!

Space Monkey, I love the Beaver call. That should be put on the main page in a gold border and idolised as the Leagueunlimited quote of the century.
Thanks mate, I'll be making a banner for my next trip to Brookvale I reckon!
After reaeding your post in the Warriors forum I realised I overlooked the other factors that should make the Warriors specials: Dezolt making a debut against his old club and more importantly Stacey Jones 200th match. I have a feeing the Warriors will come out VERY fired up on saturday night.

Pigskin

Juniors
if the Knights are gonna make the 8 this year .... this is the type of game they are gonna have to win .... the Dogs have heaps of players backing up whereas the Knights have only 1 from memory (which is quite odd considering they generally dominate the country side)

but I won't be tipping them

Oink !

Raider_69

Post Whore
Berrigan in doubt, the raiders must be firming for the tip of the week
however as the tigers know, beware the wounded bronco

Southernsaint

Staff member
Apparently, SportsTAB & the private companies have been taking a ton of cash all week for Manly to beat Saints.

Just proves that fools & their money are easily separated!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Foz

Bench
This is after the event but I just heard on 2ue there was a kick off to see who would be kicker for city in tonights game.
Hodgson,El Masri or Rydell.
The caller said he couldnt believe any team with El Masri in it would need a kick off to decide who would kick.
I wish I could have got on this.