What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comp 2016

alien

Referee
9vjwy1.jpg

m7awlt.jpg

25a6ck3.jpg

th

Rabbits20

Immortal
What happened??? :D
You have been awol these last few days.

We've all been looking for you in the four corners thread. You didn't say anything lately as you thought he'd lose. You were shitting yourself.

It's ok to come out in victory but when the going seems tough you have to be there and can't hide.

As you thought trump was in trouble you decided to take off up the coast and not post anything. Typical lol.

I know you thought he was going to lose.

I personally didn't mind who won. Trump is dangerous and unpredictable as we know and Hillary is corrupt.

There was really no good choice on whoever won.

I just hope we don't have a World War III.

alien

Referee

We've all been looking for you in the four corners thread. You didn't say anything lately as you thought he'd lose. You were shitting yourself.

It's ok to come out in victory but when the going seems tough you have to be there and can't hide.

As you thought trump was in trouble you decided to take off up the coast and not post anything. Typical lol.

Gee, I'm sorry, R20. Sorry for enjoying myself up here on my holiday, instead of spending lots of time on the League Unlimited forums. I went for a nice walk in the rainforest yesterday. I'm not going to go into it but I have a new hate - leeches. I'm about to walk to the beach and meditate on the sand. I like the beach at night. It's so cool and peaceful. As you know, I've been planning this holiday for a while, and that I might even live up here permanently one day. Take care bro.

TRUMP! :D

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

I personally didn't mind who won. Trump is dangerous and unpredictable as we know and Hillary is corrupt.

There was really no good choice on whoever won.

I just hope we don't have a World War III.

I WAS POSTING ALL DAY CHECK MY POSTS R20 I AM A SOUTHS FAN NEVER SAY DIE, ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN R20 WINNERS ARE GRINNERS I BEEN BACKING TRUMP SINCE DAY ONE READ MY PAST POSTS.MAYBE ALIEN NEEDS A BREAK.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gee, I'm sorry, R20. Sorry for enjoying myself up here on my holiday, instead of spending lots of time on the League Unlimited forums. I went for a nice walk in the rainforest yesterday. I'm not going to go into it but I have a new hate - leeches. I'm about to walk to the beach and meditate on the sand. I like the beach at night. It's so cool and peaceful. As you know, I've been planning this holiday for a while, and that I might even live up here permanently one day. Take care bro.

TRUMP! :D
You were still shitting yourself. You can't deny it. You were a nervous AWOL wreck bro.

I hate leeches too. They have crawled up my leg and sucked my blood!!!!!! That was years ago on school camps/excursions.

I'm not that adventurous and just try to avoid rainforests due to snakes and things like that. I'm not a fan of let's says things like the wildlife that's out there.

I much rather the beach. But without those bluebelly deadly jellyfishes that can kill I've heard.

But on the sand yo are in pretty safe zone. Careful if you go into the water it can be fatal.

I know your holiday now feels extra special.

You kept saying Trump wiil win.

Cmon now alien, get us to 22. So will it happen in the next 2 years??????

Also be careful of Shadow. He's sucking up to you and playing games. He's sent the bait out and wants to hook you in. Don't worry alien, I've got your back over this shady character.

Pommy

Coach
Also be careful of Shadow. He's sucking up to you and playing games. He's sent the bait out and wants to hook you in. Don't worry alien, I've got your back over this shady character.

I hope you can remember this next season when he starts trying to get you both wound up. At times last season you couldn't see what he was doing but it was obvious.