What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comps

annamat

Juniors
Hi all,

I need some help.... I have been crowned the NRL princess of my office.. (dont ask me why but i just have) I was told that i should set up a tipping comp in our office (we only have 400 staff :shock:) I think I heard about a site where you can set up tipping comps and they kinda run themselves???

Any suggestions??? :D

annamat

Juniors
I dont think at all of the 400 staff will want to join the comp but you just never know...

choc_soldier

Coach
Spread the word... give them an outlandish incentive that you could possibly never carry out. That could get you numbers. Don't know.

You could be like my work though, and have a tipping comp on who will win Survivor. WTF?

annamat

Juniors
ok well I will tell them all that I will star in the next bra's and thing's catalog?? ( now I know that will never ever happen!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

annamat

Juniors
We have a lot of english people in my office and the insurance industry is swamped by ra ra fans... Oh well even if we get fifty then thats better then nothing.. I will just charge $20 per entry

BuBz81

Juniors
We used oztips for our work one last year. It was really good because people got their friends and family to join as well. It was $20 a head plus we had a jackpot for picking a perfect round, it started at $10 and went up by $10 every week untill someone won it.

BuBz81

Juniors
The other thing about OZ tips is it makes it a lot easier for you basically all you have to do is make sure that you collect the money and then decide what you are going to do prize wise. It's up to every person to get their tips in via the internet oztips sends them reminders and once the tipping is closed they can check to see how everyone else tiped. I'm pretty sure that you can decide the points ie. 2 for a correct tip or 1 for a correct tip and 3 bonus 3 for a full round etc. Three of the comps that I was in last year were through oztips and they were all a tad different to each other.

When you think about it $20 for a full season of tipping is not to much to ask my mum's work make it $2 a week so each person is paying $56 for the season. All you have to do is tell them all the more people that enter the more money and the bigger the prize.

Tipping comps are fun!!!