What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips for Issac Luke...

Haffa

Anyway, thanks Haffa for allowing me to continue to bask in the glory that was last Sunday night.
No problem, glad you guys won.

I was at the bridge so missed the game, unfortunately. I did enjoy Wenger's tears though so I guess they're comparable to Des' tears.

saint.nick

Coach
And shinpads. Didn't want sore shins from Platini kicking us on the trophy stage now, did we?

I noticed on the Saints private forum that if you praise Souths too much they bite back really hard, so thanks to you guys, the past week has been funny.

Haffa

Full kit wanker

Like yourself, Nick?

wanker72.jpg

WireMan

Bench
:lol:

So Big Sam climbs on the fail train again and scouse nick jumps on board with him.

Sounds like a recipe for a few laughs.

I can't wait for the next attempt at a cheap dig which turns into an epic fail.

saint.nick

Coach
:lol:

So Big Sam climbs on the fail train again and scouse nick jumps on board with him.

Sounds like a recipe for a few laughs.

I can't wait for the next attempt at a cheap dig which turns into an epic fail.

Ah, the daily dribble from WireMan 4-6 am AEST. The big failure is your failure to distinguish between being a full kit wanker and- ah forget it. Don't know why I need to explain something so simple.

WireMan

Bench
Ah, the daily dribble from WireMan 4-6 am AEST. The big failure is your failure to distinguish between being a full kit wanker and- ah forget it. Don't know why I need to explain something so simple.

I think you will find the big failure is that I am not in Australia so AEST has nothing to do with my life at all.

You don't need to explain anything, you are a kid who doesn't know what he is talking about and rides the coat tails of another Liverpool supporter.
The problem he keeps failing in a massive way but you don't realise this so jump on the fail train with him.

It is all a bit sad really. You need to find another role model.

Big Sam

First Grade
You don't need to explain anything, you are a kid who doesn't know what he is talking about and rides the coat tails of another Liverpool supporter.
The problem he keeps failing in a massive way but you don't realise this so jump on the fail train with him.

When have I failed?

This is a very humourous post given Nick and I have diverse opinions on many football issues unlike our West London Siamese Twins.

saint.nick

Coach
I think you will find the big failure is that I am not in Australia so AEST has nothing to do with my life at all.

:? I know you're not in Australia- it was never a dig about someone who supposedly wakes up at 4 am

You've said 1000 times he's failed, but you've yet to offer an explanation as to how he's failed. He bagged Terry for being a full kit wanker (who got changed after the game, but that goes without saying and doesn't need to be spelled out), yet you think it's acceptable to compare Isaac Luke to John Terry, which is ridiculous. Your accusations are mindless, really.

You've also failed because you think I hang onto everything he says. That's a failure because a lot of evidence would otherwise suggest that we have differing views on LFC and football quite often, unlike the Chelsea siamese twins :)lol:) in here.

If I'm just a kid who haven't a clue what I'm talking about, then I don't know why you give me so much attention...

Last edited:

WireMan

Bench
:? I know you're not in Australia- it was never a dig about someone who supposedly wakes up at 4 am

You've said 1000 times he's failed, but you've yet to offer an explanation as to how he's failed. He bagged Terry for being a full kit wanker (who got changed after the game, but that goes without saying and doesn't need to be spelled out), yet you think it's acceptable to compare Isaac Luke to John Terry, which is ridiculous. Your accusations are mindless, really.

You've also failed because you think I hang onto everything he says. That's a failure because a lot of evidence would otherwise suggest that we have differing views on LFC and football quite often, unlike the Chelsea siamese twins :)lol:) in here.

If I'm just a kid who haven't a clue what I'm talking about, then I don't know why you give me so much attention...

Seriously, give it up.

If I want to know what you are going to think, Big Sam will tell me.

Latest posts