What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans leading the comp

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
2nimuis.png

Wow. There are no words.

ellskimore

Juniors
Barba doesn't drop a catch a 6 year old could take, and refs don't screw the Storm and they're 3-3. A record far more indicative of the level they're playing at.

They've been consistently lucky and copped very little bad luck. That stuff will even itself out.

So you're implying that if the Titans weren't awarded that final penalty with the scores locked up they lose the game anyway. It was that certain was it?
Your actions in this thread are hilarious. You are either incredibly anti-titans (for some bizarre reason I don't care to know of) or you are just extremely butthurt (for some bizarre reason I don't care to know of).

the dude

Juniors
I can't say with confidence any of the current top 3 will be in the 8 at the end of the season. I'd give Parra the best chance.

I'll say
Eels 8th
Titans 9th
Tigers 11th

applesauce

Bench
If you swap the Panthers (8th) with either the Storm or the Warriors that is the "best" top 8 for the NRL. Biggest clubs across the country, with the greatest potential for growth, crowds and ratings.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Biggest joke. I've never seen a team with a less deserving record. They won't make the 8.

Nek minnit... Lost 4 of their last 5 and are in 10th.

BM was right.They had a string of narrow wins that didn't represent their quality and now their ladder position and for and against are in line. They are where they belong.

El Diablo

Post Whore

BM was right.They had a string of narrow wins that didn't represent their quality and now their ladder position and for and against are in line. They are where they belong.

i wasn't aware 26 rounds had been played

brock0brien

Juniors

Nekk minnit... f**k off! What would even make you want to find this and bring it back up?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nekk minnit... f**k off! What would even make you want to find this and bring it back up?

Hoppity's so used to being wrong that whenever he's right he feels the need to fist pump and tell everyone about it. The thing is he makes bold statements about EVERYTHING based on very little. Throw enough shit against the wall and eventually some of it will stick.

The fact remains, right or wrong, nobody cares.

mxlegend99

Referee
Great now they're going to go on another run of wins, and Panthers will be the first team they face after BM insured they would be top 4.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hoppity's so used to being wrong that whenever he's right he feels the need to fist pump and tell everyone about it. The thing is he makes bold statements about EVERYTHING based on very little. Throw enough shit against the wall and eventually some of it will stick.

The fact remains, right or wrong, nobody cares.

Have you seen my tipping form? I got a perfect round last week. I'm leading the FFB comp by 5 points.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Titans freefall continues.

Serious question. Other than Cartwright who is the last coach to go 3 years without the finals and not be sacked? If they miss out again and Cartwright is still there in 2015 he'll have survived 4 years without finals footy. Has that ever happened before?

Latest posts