What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tits

Quigs

Immortal
The Tits have had one of the worst injury tolls I have seen a team hit with in years.

If they had had a run like we did last year and were lucky enough to keep the bulk of the squad together week in week out they would be up near the top of the ladder for sure.

Every time I watched them this year they always seemed to end up with next to no one left on the bench by games end. And those that got maggotted during the 70 minutes were usually some of the top players or blokes having a real crack.

The Tits have a top coach I like the bloke.

Card Shark

Immortal
We get to play with them again this week.

Looking forward to it.

If we are serious, we should smash them, nearly every other team does. Not sure if 1 good game means we are over our handling woes though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We need that attitude we took against Roosters.

For me handling was key difference, but also Brailey will be classy hooker, but at moment he just passes.

Nu Brown and then Paulo offered more, something Ennis did last year, that got the attack on front foot

Feej

First Grade
Lophophanes_cristatus_-Aviemore%2C_Scotland-8_%282%29.jpg

Latest posts