What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Cowboy

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Im on a roll after last weeks confidence. This will be a down week for the cowboys, sharks by 16.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Depends which Cowboys mob turns up.

Drinkwater / Val could go large on us.
Both were horrid last time we played them. DrinkH20 especially. He is easily pressured under aerial attacks.

I hope the Cowboys forwards with the concrete feet and B Double turning circles turn up. The worst 2 of them are starting. JM & JT.

Eion

First Grade
Both were horrid last time we played them. DrinkH20 especially. He is easily pressured under aerial attacks.

I hope the Cowboys forwards with the concrete feet and B Double turning circles turn up. The worst 2 of them are starting. JM & JT.
Yeah, maybe it’s because I only really watch sharks games closely, but I’m yet to be swept up by the drinky love. Sure he’s quick and can throw a cutout, but he seems to me a long way off the very elite fullbacks in the game for mine.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, maybe it’s because I only really watch sharks games closely, but I’m yet to be swept up by the drinky love. Sure he’s quick and can throw a cutout, but he seems to me a long way off the very elite fullbacks in the game for mine.
.....and, he's a whinging little Cunk with a sooky face. If he was a winger, he'd be on my cunova thing list

Weaponhead

Coach
Drinkwater is a terrible defender and shits himself under pressure. Great downhill skier with a nice highlights reel. Would get eaten alive in rep footy.

Chimp

Bench
Feldt is an absolute criminal the way he is able to steal penalties from the ref. The bludger is the best milker in the game and the dopes fall for it all the time.
At least we have Gee. One of the better ref draws for us, we’re due some love
Feldt is good at winning contact and the floor and getting a quick play the ball - we typically struggle against players like that as we’ll then try and artificially slow down the play the ball, and give away penalties as a result.

Eion

First Grade
Feldt is good at winning contact and the floor and getting a quick play the ball - we typically struggle against players like that as we’ll then try and artificially slow down the play the ball, and give away penalties as a result.
Plus the merkin is rat cunning. You watch him do the shirt grab and thrash on the ground trying to milk a penalty this week. Usually works, definitely works with Klein

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe I have been wrong about Brailey, this year he has improved.
I hope he proves me totally wrong, and goes the extra step

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just a quick word on the team presenting for action tomorrow

Average age is only 24. Cam McSenior oldest at 30, Stony youngest at 21.

This is a good thing going forward.

Will - 26
Stony -21
Jesse - 26
Kayal - 24
Ron - 24
Tricky - 24
Nicky - 27
Cam - 30
Tieg - 24
Brit - 26
Herb - 24
Tinker - 25
Tom - 25
Jacky - 27
Sifa - 26
Toe B - 28
TPP - 29

bluefox68

Staff member
Just a quick word on the team presenting for action tomorrow

Average age is only 24. Cam McSenior oldest at 30, Stony youngest at 21.

This is a good thing going forward.

Will - 26
Stony -21
Jesse - 26
Kayal - 24
Ron - 24
Tricky - 24
Nicky - 27
Cam - 30
Tieg - 24
Brit - 26
Herb - 24
Tinker - 25
Tom - 25
Jacky - 27
Sifa - 26
Toe B - 28
TPP - 29
Mate - I had no idea OK was only 24 - that changes my opinion on him - I thought he was at least 26/27…